Jailed Russian call girl ready to dump on Trump

How deranged are the left today? They bet their hopes on criminals, Russians, call girls, comedians, movie stars, drug addled rockstars and teenagers.

This is what a year of butthurt does to a brain that wasn’t too stable to begin with.

what is degenerate are trump and his worshippers.

Who told you that? Was it a criminal? Hooker? Comedian? Movie star? Homeless person? Russian?
The voices in her head, strangely, sound a lot like Trump.

How deranged are the left today? They bet their hopes on criminals, Russians, call girls, comedians, movie stars, drug addled rockstars and teenagers.

This is what a year of butthurt does to a brain that wasn’t too stable to begin with.

I don't think we have seen a cult such as the Trumpettes since 1930''s Germany...Frightening...to say the least.

I don't think we have seen a cult such as the Trumpettes since 1930''s Germany...Frightening...to say the least.

same ignorant types.... uneducated, bitter... looking to blame others for their failures.

How many of these phony leads are going to implode before Dems get a clue that there was no collusion?

Umm....whelp..that ship has already sailed! (Donnie Jr meeting at Trump Tower).
And that's just what we know from the media leaks.
Obstruction??..well, Trump made that case himself. :)

Seriously, he's dirty. Only one man will judge how dirty he is...MAGA..yep, he ain't goin anywhere! lol!

As I have been trying to tell these cult members....there is evidence of collusion. There is no doubt that the trump campaign went after Russian dirt on Hillary. Mueller will decide if that collusion lead to crimes.

You people understand?

How many of these phony leads are going to implode before Dems get a clue that there was no collusion?

Seriously, he's dirty. Only one man will judge how dirty he is...MAGA..yep, he ain't goin anywhere! lol!

As I have been trying to tell these cult members....there is evidence of collusion. There us no doubt that the trump campaign went after Russian dirt on Hillary. Mueller will decide if that collusion lead to crimes.

You people understand?

they are ignorant. they are uninformed and uneducated. to anyone normal, it looks like the noose is tightening. if they didn't think that, they wouldn't be so desperate to obstruct.

As I have been trying to tell these cult members....there is evidence of collusion. There us no doubt that the trump campaign went after Russian dirt on Hillary. Mueller will decide if that collusion lead to crimes.

You people understand?

they are ignorant. they are uninformed and uneducated. to anyone normal, it looks like the noose is tightening. if they didn't think that, they wouldn't be so desperate to obstruct.

They are doing the work of their master...Comrade Trump....who in turn is doing the work of his master....Comrade Putin.

Didn't you admire the way Trump came out against Putin's claim of unstoppable nuclear miss....wait...he didn't say a word did he? He dare not speak an unkind word about his Russian Keeper.

Duuuuhh...Hitler, and stuff......duuuhhh!

naw.... mueller the guy we are banking on. & it seems that trump is unraveling at the seams.

Gee ya don't think she'd lie to get released do ya?LOL

she may very well be a desperate whore... the very fact that, given donny tic tacs' history with whores.....there's a legit question as to whether she is for real is amusing as all get out.

The dossier was fake. This is how demented y'all are.

Prove it.... We asked you to prove the dossier is fake and got nothing...

It has been proved a fake. The libs are in desperation mode. Paid for by clinton and the dnc and every detail was uncorroborated. What's more, the dossier was promiscuously shared among reporters and democrats, so much so that it seemed to be an all-but-open secret. Only whacked loonbats froth themselves over these lies.

where is the proof then?

A "jailed Russian call girl" is the most reliable source the left-wing media has been able to produce as yet.

all i've seen was mere reporting. nobody is claiming she is legit & nobody is claiming she not.

A "jailed Russian call girl" is the most reliable source the left-wing media has been able to produce as yet.

all i've seen was mere reporting. nobody is claiming she is legit & nobody is claiming she not.
That's what I was saying. Compared to CNN and the rest of MSM, many of whom have even lower standards than a Russian prostitute, she is a veritable fountain of integrity.

After 18 months with no evidence and the trail bone dry of any collusion, the left is now down to prostitutes and whores.

you won't see 'evidence' until all intel gathering is finished. evidence is brought forth in a trial. but indictments have been starting to come out - some for rooskies, & some for americans. mueller so far has got guilty pleas & cooperation from papadopolous, flynn, & gates. manafort wants a trial- & he'll get it if he doesn't flip by september.

that's only the beginning....:popcorn:

Forum List

Back