Jailed Russian call girl ready to dump on Trump

A "jailed Russian call girl" is the most reliable source the left-wing media has been able to produce as yet.

all i've seen was mere reporting. nobody is claiming she is legit & nobody is claiming she not.
That's what I was saying. Compared to CNN and the rest of MSM, many of whom have even lower standards than a Russian prostitute, she is a veritable fountain of integrity.

CNN is not claiming she's viable.

A "jailed Russian call girl" is the most reliable source the left-wing media has been able to produce as yet.

all i've seen was mere reporting. nobody is claiming she is legit & nobody is claiming she not.
That's what I was saying. Compared to CNN and the rest of MSM, many of whom have even lower standards than a Russian prostitute, she is a veritable fountain of integrity.

I am claiming she is more "viable" than CNN. Look, all you've got is MSM, Mueller from a corrupted deep state leadership and a Russian whore. Sounds like the beginning of a joke, eh?

Putin would never let her out of jail to do a tell all---:auiqs.jpg: That's probably why she is in jail in the first place. She knows too much.

She will mysteriously die.....Putin's MO.

Like Seth Rich...the Clinton aid who knew too much?

lol.... why not dredge up vince foster too while you're at it.......

A082DF5D-CDA2-4081-8A2E-E7195060CB0E.gif
please tells us more Jim..
she looks like she could work for Trump

She Peed on him...why not Dump on him...?

I am claiming she is more "viable" than CNN. Look, all you've got is MSM, Mueller from a corrupted deep state leadership and a Russian whore. Sounds like the beginning of a joke, eh?

uh-huh. how splattered will your brains be when your head explodes after mueller starts indicting trump's kids & then trump himself?

How deranged are the left today? They bet their hopes on criminals, Russians, call girls, comedians, movie stars, drug addled rockstars and teenagers.

This is what a year of butthurt does to a brain that wasn’t too stable to begin with.

what is degenerate are trump and his worshippers.

I don't think we have seen a cult such as the Trumpettes since 1930''s Germany...Frightening...to say the least.

same ignorant types.... uneducated, bitter... looking to blame others for their failures.

don't forget the ones that hate hillary SO much,deep down they knew about trump's facism fetish, but they were still willing to give up our democracy to keep her out of the whitehouse.

& then there's the fundies who hypocritically overlooked trump's sins, so they can get their end game :getting the SC to overturn roe v wade.

uh-huh. how splattered will your brains be when your head explodes after mueller starts indicting trump's kids & then trump himself?
You've dropped into a rabbit hole Alice.

Meathead is going to find the Trump and his allies in the bottom of the rabbit hole soon.

How deranged are the left today? They bet their hopes on criminals, Russians, call girls, comedians, movie stars, drug addled rockstars and teenagers.

This is what a year of butthurt does to a brain that wasn’t too stable to begin with.

naw.... mueller the guy we are banking on. & it seems that trump is unraveling at the seams.

Who is he going to feel up at staff meetings now that Hope is gone....Dang!

Kushner and Junior are toast. They will each need a presidential pardon to stay out of jail. They better hope he us president long enough to issue one...

naw.... mueller the guy we are banking on. & it seems that trump is unraveling at the seams.

Yeah, you idiots have been saying that for what, 15 months now? Dumbass.

You've dropped into a rabbit hole Alice.

lol.... reality is SO gonna bite you in the ass.

hard.

Kushner and Junior are toast. They will each need a presidential pardon to stay out of jail. They better hope he us president long enough to issue one...
If I were Mueller and was going to seek indictments on all three of them, I would do so all at the same time, just to make it near impossible for any of them to get pardoned.

Forum List

Back