James Comey lays out a detailed case against Hillary Clinton.....

No they didn't. Rudy Guilliani and Sydney Powell are now disbarred for lying to the courts, and the other "former prosecutor" hasn't even seen the evidence.

There's a HUGE difference between the "former prosecutors" shilling for Donald Trump, and other former prosecutors. Those shilling for Donald Trump are now finding themselves disbarred for lying to the courts. And they're being disbarred by federal judges that Trump himself appointed.

Then there 's the extreme right wing bias, and misleading stories of your source:

No wins for you, FuckBoi!
Who said anything about Gulliani and Powell, Dumbfuck?

Michael Mukasey:

James Baker (Then FBI General Council under Comey)

Deroy Murdock:

You need "intent" FuckBoi.

No you don't, you blithering idiot. Intent is not found anywhere in the statute that applies. Yet another of your lies is easily exposed, lying sack of KKKanadian shit.

Notice how I always bring links proving my claims, while you can't because you do nothing but lie with every post.

FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook

There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services.

Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States.

In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence.

I think highly of Jim Comey personally and professionally, but this makes no sense to me.

Finally, I was especially unpersuaded by Director Comey’s claim that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case based on the evidence uncovered by the FBI. To my mind, a reasonable prosecutor would ask: Why did Congress criminalize the mishandling of classified information through gross negligence? The answer, obviously, is to prevent harm to national security. So then the reasonable prosecutor asks: Was the statute clearly violated, and if yes, is it likely that Mrs. Clinton’s conduct caused harm to national security? If those two questions are answered in the affirmative, I believe many, if not most, reasonable prosecutors would feel obliged to bring the case.

Oh really??? What law school did YOU attend? The one I attended says otherwise:

In Criminal Law, criminal intent, also know as mens rea, is one of two elements that must be proven in order to secure a conviction (the other being the actual act, or actus reus). ... However, for crimes that require specific intent, that intent must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

LOL. Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, trumptard. Meanwhile...my guy is still in the White House and your orange douche bag is still whining like a little child in Florida. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laugh:
Banging hot chicks and counting his money.......your guy is taking a nap in the White House getting Americans killed and helping the Taliban to power........maybe he can talk to someone when he's not drooling or shitting in his pants. Nice Infastructure bill you guys passed....you have everything.....and still can't get it done.......HAHAAHHHHAHAHAHHAHH

Banging hot chicks and counting his money.......your guy is taking a nap in the White House getting Americans killed and helping the Taliban to power........maybe he can talk to someone when he's not drooling or shitting in his pants. Nice Infastructure bill you guys passed....you have everything.....and still can't get it done.......HAHAAHHHHAHAHAHHAHH
Sure, he is. Keep telling yourself that. Anything for helping you to sleep at night. Meanwhile, my guy is in the White House and your guy is still picking his nose and whining down in Florida. How's them apples?

Banging hot chicks???? Trump hasn't gotten it up for the past decade. Notice all of the "hot chicks" he was banging were all more than 10 years ago.

The Access Hollywood tape was from 2005. 2006 for Stormy Daniels and the Karen McDougall affairs. The latest allegations of sexual assault comes from Summer Zervos in 2007. Even the accusations of sexual assaults stopped after 2010. Trump was a fat 64 year old with a cholesterol problem.

Trump also takes statins for his high cholesterol and bad diet. Both the statins and his diet contribute to erectile dysfunction. Most old farts can't get it up without Viagara, and it's contra indicated for a guy with Trump's medical problems.

Trump believes the election was "stolen" from him, and he's still President. Hardly the statements of a man who with a firm grip on reality.

Then why would you post a video from 2016? Are Clinton or Comey in the news?

Being a moron, you didn't even know this was old news. Must really suck to be this stupid. :itsok:
So you can't back up your lies.

Got it.

Sure, he is. Keep telling yourself that. Anything for helping you to sleep at night. Meanwhile, my guy is in the White House and your guy is still picking his nose and whining down in Florida. How's them apples?
IS you guy in the White House? Does he really run the show? Keep telling yourself that. The guy cant complete a sentance.........you guys are hilarious............now you guys have to harass a Senator in the bathroom.......you guys are such douchebags................People hate your agenda and we'll see in Nov 2022..........buh bye Dems

IS you guy in the White House? Does he really run the show? Keep telling yourself that. The guy cant complete a sentance.........you guys are hilarious............now you guys have to harass a Senator in the bathroom.......you guys are such douchebags................People hate your agenda and we'll see in Nov 2022..........buh bye Dems
Who the fuck do you think is in the White House? Are you on meds? Ye Gads. I thought I was conversing with some one normal. Turns out you are an imbecile. Fuck off. I wasted too much time with you.

Who the fuck do you think is in the White House? Are you on meds? Ye Gads. I thought I was conversing with some one normal. Turns out you are an imbecile. Fuck off. I wasted too much time with you.
So who is running the White House?

So who is running the White House?
It's Oct 2021 and you still don't know who is our president? God, you are a moron.

Here's a hint. It's not the orange douche bag. Now, that should help you in your research. Good luck.

It's Oct 2021 and you still don't know who is our president? God, you are a moron.

Here's a hint. It's not the orange douche bag. Now, that should help you in your research. Good luck.
You don't know either. It's what happens when you support a Manchurian Candidate.........Joe Biden can't formulate a sentence or take a question from a very friendly press.......he's not running the show......We told you so

You don't know either. It's what happens when you support a Manchurian Candidate.........Joe Biden can't formulate a sentence or take a question from a very friendly press.......he's not running the show......We told you so
Awww...Poor trumptard. Is that what helps you sleep at night? My sympathies. :itsok:

Forum List

Back