James Comey lays out a detailed case against Hillary Clinton.....

Comey publicly declared Hillary Clinton broke laws, right before usurping the power of the US AG and justifying HIS decision Hillary would not be indicted for her crimes because SHE WAS TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS BREAKING LAWS....

Democrats and snowflakes went on to appoint a National Security Threat, a woman who was so stupid she did not know when she was breaking US laws and committing espionage, as the Democrat Party Presidential Nominee.

How'd that 'landslide' go?

Hillary should have been cuffed and perp walked before then end of that presser by Comey.

..and then claims no prosecutor would jump on this slam dunk case.

Can't wait for the Dimtard whining and crying.

Gotta watch the entire farce...........

Prosecutors can't bring a case to court, can't indict a person, if they believe they will lose the case in court.

Prosecutors KNEW they did not have the solid evidence to convict her.

You mean the House he banged Melania in.

Did he? Why are you proving that you vicariously live through this morbidly obese geriatric's sex life?

. Biden? he's getting Hunter out of a strip club tonight....got a fat job for him tommorrow and his payment is tax money and Coke.
A fat job you say? Describes Trump's marriage through Melania's perspective.

Joe has lived off the tax payer his entire life...how fucking sad is that

And still more successful than you.

Keep simping for Trump, doesn't look weird at all.

Last edited:
Dude, the Great mastermind of mistress minds will not be caught no matter how many times you try.

"He said that he would not use the words “extreme carelessness” if he were to do it again.

“I don't know what it would be, sitting here. [I'd] find some other way to convey, 'cause I wanted to be honest and transparent. This wasn't your ordinary bureaucrat who just mishandles one document. This was something more than that. But not something that anybody would prosecute,” Comey said.

Did he? Why are you proving that you vicariously live through this morbidly obese geriatric's sex life?

A fat job you say? Describes Trump's marriage through Melania's perspective.

And still more successful than you.

Keep simping for Trump, doesn't look weird at all.
That's hilarious from an Obama dick sucker. Now Biden....a horrible President, that you back for no reason.......boy he really destroyed that virus in his first 100 days......just crushed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So do they have strippers over to the White House? Got enough Coke there for Hunter? And what is the fat job of the day for Hunter. Let me guess he's now qualified to play QB in the NFL......I mean if you're just gonna give the guy jobs for shit he can't do...go big!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banging hot chicks counting his money.
what is you guy doing?
When he's not napping and drooling all over the place, he's bailing out his son with another job and bail money. And he sends his robots after senators on the plane and in the bathroom
My guy is a winner sitting in the WH. Your guy is a loser who is still whining about the elections. Let me know if you are still confused.

Lol, no actually being a Trump supporter is great. At least can can speak a coherent sentence, Biden has a hard time doing that.
LOL Your orange douche bag speaking coherently? No wonder people make fun of trumptards. Thanks, chump. I love to start my day with laughter.

My guy is a winner sitting in the WH. Your guy is a loser who is still whining about the elections. Let me know if you are still confused.
A winner? He's getting his ass kicked by his own party... A party filled of commies and they have 2 that aren't.......hilarious.....
Do we have enough depends for Biden? Your guy is pathetic, he's just an enabler of Hunter Biden......he's never done much in his 50+ years in federal government.......can't get anything passed now........HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Dude, the Great mastermind of mistress minds will not be caught no matter how many times you try.

"He said that he would not use the words “extreme carelessness” if he were to do it again.

“I don't know what it would be, sitting here. [I'd] find some other way to convey, 'cause I wanted to be honest and transparent. This wasn't your ordinary bureaucrat who just mishandles one document. This was something more than that. But not something that anybody would prosecute,” Comey said.

Numerous prosecutors disagreed with Comey.

LOL Your orange douche bag speaking coherently? No wonder people make fun of trumptards. Thanks, chump. I love to start my day with laughter.
Anything on topic?

I love that our resident FuckBoi, now thinks he's a lawyer who knows a slam dunk case when he sees one.

You need "intent" FuckBoi. Why would Hillary Clinton deliberately break the law? What exactly would you have charged her with? On what evidence?

The bald fact is that Hillary NEVER broke any laws, and Comey knew it. The whole email "investigation" was a witch hunt designed to discredit Clinton's campaign for President, and it worked.

166053196_961168281356733_6409083485829137734_n.jpg

The only laughter, is towards you.

Numerous prosecutors disagreed with Comey.

No they didn't. Rudy Guilliani and Sydney Powell are now disbarred for lying to the courts, and the other "former prosecutor" hasn't even seen the evidence.

There's a HUGE difference between the "former prosecutors" shilling for Donald Trump, and other former prosecutors. Those shilling for Donald Trump are now finding themselves disbarred for lying to the courts. And they're being disbarred by federal judges that Trump himself appointed.

Then there 's the extreme right wing bias, and misleading stories of your source:

No wins for you, FuckBoi!

A winner? He's getting his ass kicked by his own party... A party filled of commies and they have 2 that aren't.......hilarious.....
Do we have enough depends for Biden? Your guy is pathetic, he's just an enabler of Hunter Biden......he's never done much in his 50+ years in federal government.......can't get anything passed now........HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
LOL. Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, trumptard. Meanwhile...my guy is still in the White House and your orange douche bag is still whining like a little child in Florida. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laugh:

I love that our resident FuckBoi, now thinks he's a lawyer who knows a slam dunk case when he sees one.

You need "intent" FuckBoi. Why would Hillary Clinton deliberately break the law? What exactly would you have charged her with? On what evidence?

The bald fact is that Hillary NEVER broke any laws, and Comey knew it. The whole email "investigation" was a witch hunt designed to discredit Clinton's campaign for President, and it worked.

You need "intent" FuckBoi.

No you don't, you blithering idiot. Intent is not found anywhere in the statute that applies. Yet another of your lies is easily exposed, lying sack of KKKanadian shit.

Notice how I always bring links proving my claims, while you can't because you do nothing but lie with every post.

FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook

There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services.

Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States.

In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence.

I think highly of Jim Comey personally and professionally, but this makes no sense to me.

Finally, I was especially unpersuaded by Director Comey’s claim that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case based on the evidence uncovered by the FBI. To my mind, a reasonable prosecutor would ask: Why did Congress criminalize the mishandling of classified information through gross negligence? The answer, obviously, is to prevent harm to national security. So then the reasonable prosecutor asks: Was the statute clearly violated, and if yes, is it likely that Mrs. Clinton’s conduct caused harm to national security? If those two questions are answered in the affirmative, I believe many, if not most, reasonable prosecutors would feel obliged to bring the case.

Clown, you should love Comey considering he helped elect that orange makeup wearing ape. But then again he didn' t bend over for Trump like you & the rest of your asslicking cult does.

Forum List

Back