James Fields found guilty of first degree murder in Charlottesville protest vehicle killing.

President Trump is more concerned about actually accomplishing things in this lifetime, instead of worrying about what the Fake News Media says about him when he is in the arms of Jesus. I think that's a major difference between the two men.

The best thing for Trump is Jesus never existed, otherwise he'd be roasting on a spit for all eternity.

best thing for Trump is Jesus never existed, otherwise he'd be roasting on a spit for all eternity.
And when it suits him, JoeB responds with...

"Judge NOT lest you be judged, for with what judgement YOU JUDGE, YOU SHALL BE JUDGED"

best thing for Trump is Jesus never existed, otherwise he'd be roasting on a spit for all eternity.
And when it suits him, JoeB responds with...

"Judge NOT lest you be judged, for with what judgement YOU JUDGE, YOU SHALL BE JUDGED"

Not really... I'm not the one who gassed babies on the border last week.

I don't think Jesus ever said "Suffer the children to come unto me, unless they are wetbacks, in which case gas the little fuckers!"

(Jesus, never existed to say anything, but I'm still pretty sure that's not in the bible.)

Forum List

Back