James O'Keefe tweets to Secretary Sebelius: Might want to cancel your plans tomorrow

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
O'Keefe is releasing a video tomorrow. Sounds like it may be a bombshell. Obama's troubles just keep multiplying.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII

James O'Keefe ‏@JamesOKeefeIII 5h
Might want to cancel your plans tomorrow, @Sebelius.
It's going to be a busy day. [MENTION=42121]pro[/MENTION]ject_Veritas

.@SenTedCruz praises [MENTION=42121]pro[/MENTION]ject_Veritas... more to come soon...

James O'Keefe ‏@JamesOKeefeIII
MSM: please do ignore it. That won't bode well for you.
This screenplay's already written. My favorite part is still coming up.​

O'Keefe is releasing a video tomorrow. Sounds like it may be a bombshell. Obama's troubles just keep multiplying.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII

James O'Keefe ‏@JamesOKeefeIII 5h
Might want to cancel your plans tomorrow, @Sebelius.
It's going to be a busy day. [MENTION=42121]pro[/MENTION]ject_Veritas

.@SenTedCruz praises [MENTION=42121]pro[/MENTION]ject_Veritas... more to come soon...

James O'Keefe ‏@JamesOKeefeIII
MSM: please do ignore it. That won't bode well for you.
This screenplay's already written. My favorite part is still coming up.​

Oh fun! Let's keep revisiting this thread then. :D

We need a dozen more O'Keefes out there. Hitting it hard each and every day until Obama either resigns or has a coronary.

Hard to imagine what's worse than making up employment numbers to win an election.

I can think of one thing worse: Getting away with it.

Watch.

This is one thing that American Conservatives are pretty upset about.

When Bush took Office, there was some hope that he might do some investigating and bring criminals in the dimocrap party to justice.

He didn't. He let them all off the hook. Even the ones that vandalized the White House before they left.

Now, I'm not talking about criminalizing politics. Nobody wants that. We're NOT dimocraps, who are the scum of the Earth.

But he could have and SHOULD have investigated and prosecuted CRIMINALS.

When we saw Romney, he is such a nice man, he was so much like Bush that we knew that he would just walk into office and forgive all the criminals in the dimocrap party that broke the law.

This next time, when it's primary time, we need to think about that because I'm going to tell you something..... If nobody pays the price, dimocraps will CONTINUE to break the law at every opportunity.

The IRS scandal, the wiretapping at Justice, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the Census Bureau, Solyndra, the illegal and firing of IGs......

And many more. The next President needs to at least investigate those crimes

OKeefe-Pimp1.gif

Hero to Ted Cruz

Hey we don't have investigative journalism like we once had, this is the next best thing. I'm looking forward to anything that keeps this government honest.

Bring it on, let's see it and clean it up.

Forum List

Back