James Woods Kicks The Hell Out Of Alyssa Milano In A Battle Of Wits

I'm not real fond of "The Ghost Whisperer" either.

Falsies make me angry! This is probably not typical of the average male.

They irk me to fucking no end! :mad:

Don't ever tug on Superman's cape:abgg2q.jpg::

Alyssa Milano Picks Fight With James Woods… NOT A Good Idea

There are not many people on Twitter brave enough to take on conservative actor James Woods, but liberal and actress Alyssa Milano stepped up to the challenge on Friday evening.

Woods initially posted a tweet on Friday which was critical of those on the Left and in the media who have vilified people because they are white, male, or Christian.

“The media onslaught against ‘white privilege,’ Christianity, ‘male toxicity,’ all the liberal nonsense, reveals a misstep by those uneducated in the power of history,” Woods tweeted Friday night. “The one sure thing history has taught us: never declare a race war against a majority. It won’t end well.”

t501-13.png

Responding to Woods, Milano translated the tweet “in the event you don’t speak Red Hat”—a clear reference to President Trump supporters and the red Make America Great Again caps.

“In the event you don’t speak Red Hat, I think what James Woods is saying in the below tweet is: ‘if you’re a minority of any kind, sit down and shut up,'” Milano said.

She then challenged the actor to correct her if she was wrong.

t502-12.png

And then he did…

“I shan’t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..” Woods answered.

t503-9.png

OUCH.

Here’s what people are saying about the exchange:

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

Milano is a typical dumb liberal.
They accuse everyone who lives outside of NYC and LA of being a klansmen.
Left Wingers are not just culturally isolated cretins, they are bigots.

Have you been to James Wood's Twitter account?

It's hate gays, hate Muslims, and so full of right wing conspiratorial lies.

It's like Fox news.

As an educational aside, Woods is reputed to have the biggest schlong in Hollywood since the death of Milton Berle.

I'm sure it will interest a certain social segment here. :auiqs.jpg:

I thought it was his IQ that outmatched most of his peers, not his schlong.

(and Roddy McDowell was the man that took the title after Berle died)

Alyssa used to be one of the proudest sluts in Hollywood.
Sue used to tout that the human body was beautiful and there was nothing to be shameful of.

There are not many people on Twitter brave enough to take on conservative actor James Woods, but liberal and actress Alyssa Milano stepped up to the challenge on Friday evening.

Woods initially posted a tweet on Friday which was critical of those on the Left and in the media who have vilified people because they are white, male, or Christian.

“The media onslaught against ‘white privilege,’ Christianity, ‘male toxicity,’ all the liberal nonsense, reveals a misstep by those uneducated in the power of history,” Woods tweeted Friday night. “The one sure thing history has taught us: never declare a race war against a majority. It won’t end well.”

t501-13.png

Responding to Woods, Milano translated the tweet “in the event you don’t speak Red Hat”—a clear reference to President Trump supporters and the red Make America Great Again caps.

“In the event you don’t speak Red Hat, I think what James Woods is saying in the below tweet is: ‘if you’re a minority of any kind, sit down and shut up,'” Milano said.

t502-12.png

And then he did…

“I shan’t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..” Woods answered.

t503-9.png

OUCH.

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

LMf'nAO!!

If I had said something similar to you you would have whined that I didn't respond to your post and then accused me of being unable to defend my point.

Hypocrisy and idiocy go hand in hand with you don't they.

Have you been to James Wood's Twitter account?

It's hate gays, hate Muslims, and so full of right wing conspiratorial lies.

It's like Fox news.

and yours is like MSNBC.

and you hate EVERYTHING on the Right

t501-13.png

t502-12.png

And then he did…

t503-9.png

OUCH.

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

Wow, James Wood responds to a request for a debate with the oldest insult in the books, proving that he's not capable of defending the bullshit he spouts. That's what clueless stupid people do when they've got nothing. They fire off a demeaning insult and then run away. It's the "Politically Chicky" technique.

As an educational aside, Woods is reputed to have the biggest schlong in Hollywood since the death of Milton Berle.

I'm sure it will interest a certain social segment here. :auiqs.jpg:

I thought it was his IQ that outmatched most of his peers, not his schlong.

(and Roddy McDowell was the man that took the title after Berle died)

Ahh, hence the name?

Forum List

Back