James Woods Kicks The Hell Out Of Alyssa Milano In A Battle Of Wits

Don't ever tug on Superman's cape:abgg2q.jpg::

Alyssa Milano Picks Fight With James Woods… NOT A Good Idea

There are not many people on Twitter brave enough to take on conservative actor James Woods, but liberal and actress Alyssa Milano stepped up to the challenge on Friday evening.

Woods initially posted a tweet on Friday which was critical of those on the Left and in the media who have vilified people because they are white, male, or Christian.

“The media onslaught against ‘white privilege,’ Christianity, ‘male toxicity,’ all the liberal nonsense, reveals a misstep by those uneducated in the power of history,” Woods tweeted Friday night. “The one sure thing history has taught us: never declare a race war against a majority. It won’t end well.”

t501-13.png

Responding to Woods, Milano translated the tweet “in the event you don’t speak Red Hat”—a clear reference to President Trump supporters and the red Make America Great Again caps.

“In the event you don’t speak Red Hat, I think what James Woods is saying in the below tweet is: ‘if you’re a minority of any kind, sit down and shut up,'” Milano said.

She then challenged the actor to correct her if she was wrong.

t502-12.png

And then he did…

“I shan’t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..” Woods answered.

t503-9.png

OUCH.

Here’s what people are saying about the exchange:

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

LOL
I guess you have to find a victory anywhere you can after this week regardless of how small. Poor guy. :itsok:

There are not many people on Twitter brave enough to take on conservative actor James Woods, but liberal and actress Alyssa Milano stepped up to the challenge on Friday evening.

Woods initially posted a tweet on Friday which was critical of those on the Left and in the media who have vilified people because they are white, male, or Christian.

“The media onslaught against ‘white privilege,’ Christianity, ‘male toxicity,’ all the liberal nonsense, reveals a misstep by those uneducated in the power of history,” Woods tweeted Friday night. “The one sure thing history has taught us: never declare a race war against a majority. It won’t end well.”

t501-13.png

Responding to Woods, Milano translated the tweet “in the event you don’t speak Red Hat”—a clear reference to President Trump supporters and the red Make America Great Again caps.

“In the event you don’t speak Red Hat, I think what James Woods is saying in the below tweet is: ‘if you’re a minority of any kind, sit down and shut up,'” Milano said.

t502-12.png

And then he did…

“I shan’t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..” Woods answered.

t503-9.png

OUCH.

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

LOL
I guess you have to find a victory anywhere you can after this week regardless of how small. Poor guy. :itsok:
WTF are you talking about, SHITFORBRAINS???

t501-13.png

t502-12.png

And then he did…

t503-9.png

OUCH.

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

LOL
WTF are you talking about, SHITFORBRAINS???

Your losery, of course.

I shan’t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..” Woods answered.

Some comeback

Yes, it is. He is arguably the smartest guy in Hollywood, and he just demonstrated that fact very ably. Shame you're not sharp enough to figure it out. But then, you're a progressive which means you are either a little (or a lot in your case) dumb, or crazy.

I shan’t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..” Woods answered.

Some comeback

Yes, it is. He is arguably the smartest guy in Hollywood, and he just demonstrated that fact very ably. Shame you're not sharp enough to figure it out. But then, you're a progressive which means you are either a little (or a lot in your case) dumb, or crazy.

The ignorance of american society is on display for the entire world to witness. Two "celebrities" get into a tweetershitfest, and the american public chooses sides. No wonder our political system and economic system are in the shape they're in. "My guy's smarter than your guy so there!".

t501-13.png

t502-12.png

And then he did…

t503-9.png

OUCH.

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

I have to disagree with your title.... if there is a battle of "Wits" then both must actually have "Wits." As milano shows, she doesn't have any......so it was a battle of "Wit" vs. the "Witless."

I'm not real fond of "The Ghost Whisperer" either.

Falsies make me angry! This is probably not typical of the average male.

They irk me to fucking no end! :mad:

iu

If those are fake, they're damned good fakes.
She has had implants ,a nose job and her teeth done. Botox... the usual for Hollywood.
6bb16b511d2f24edf4f69fbd607e3d19--corey-haim-alyssa-milano.jpg

3043275283_1_2_A3pSCEmu.jpg

I thought with all that work you're talking about, she would look different. Instead, she looks the same but older.

Some comeback

Woods is as “smart” as Ted Nugent

Some comeback

Woods is as “smart” as Ted Nugent
Woods graduated from MIT. Who are you trying to kid?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back