Jamie Lee Curtis' son is now his daughter

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Or something like that. Can we all agree Jamie is a lesbian already? I've never looked it up, but I don't know, 99/1 she's a lesbian, perhaps she's in the closet. She's also Hollywood, so the Hollywood PROG leaning lesbian adopted this boy right, who is now a girl apparently. I have a dollar that says if he were adopted by normal he wouldn't be a he-she.

Or something like that. Can we all agree Jamie is a lesbian already? I've never looked it up, but I don't know, 99/1 she's a lesbian, perhaps she's in the closet. She's also Hollywood, so the Hollywood PROG leaning lesbian adopted this boy right, who is now a girl apparently. I have a dollar that says if he were adopted by normal he wouldn't be a he-she.

'now his daughter'?..Is Jamie Lee Curtis a man now??

Normal people have children that believe they are the opposite sex, so it is just something society has to either accept or don’t because it make no difference to me…

Why do you even care?

You have issues don't you?

I thought she was a hermaphrodite?

Think Hollyweirds drug obsessions are leading to a bunch of undiagnosed mental birth defects in their offspring.

~~~~~~
Another candidate for suicide...

See how proud she is when he/she commits suicide.

The rates are too high to ignore and there will be deaths on the conscious of all these enablers, including their parents.
So refusing to acceot him will help suicide rates...how?

Forum List

Back