Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

Should be interesting information as more Republicans testify how Trump pressured them to steal the election
This is like when Hawkeye entrusted a secret to Radar. But Radar blew it and told Burns. Radar had to explain it to Hawkeye.

Radar: “sorry sirs. He got it out of me.”

Hawkeye: “How’d he get it out of you, Radar?”

Radar: “he asked me, sir.”

Partisan Committee Congresscreep: “please tell this committee, now, how did the big bad orange man ‘pressure’ you, Mr. Republican Witness?”

Republican Witness: “well, congressman, he uhm kinda sort of asked us to count only legal votes!”

As you watch today's hearing detailing Trump's corrupt pressure on state legislators, don't lose sight of this: Trump has told us clearly he'll do it all again once more pliable actors are in place. That's in the works right now. This about our future.

“Why isn’t the Unselect Committee of political Thugs, who have criminalized Justice to a level never seen before in our Country, going after the people who illegally SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN?” Trump ranted Tuesday morning. “Why aren’t they calling Nancy Pelosi, or the D.C. Mayor, who are IN CHARGE OF SECURITY, to ask why they turned down 10,000-20,000 National Guard Troops, or Soldiers, prior to January 6? Why won’t they discuss the massive voter fraud and irregularities that took place in the Election, the reason Jan 6 happened?”
Is that stupid thing still going on? What a waste of taxpayer money.

Just watched the first 10 minutes of any of these Clown Shows.

Adumb Schifferbrain's star witness.....

Schifferbrains: What did Guiliani do?

Star Witness: He asked me to bring a vote to decrtify the election.

Schifferbrains: What did you do?

Star Witness: I told him I didn't have the power to do that.

Um, Ok......................where are the crimes here?
There is none... This is a pointless pile of shit..

Plenty of underhanded conniving and dirty dealing on both sides. We need a independent citizens commission with the power to investigate clear it all out. Reform will have to come from us.

Bennie Thompson says Donald Trump "worked to ensure" state officials who wouldn't help him overturn the 2020 election "faced the consequences" including "threats to people’s livelihood and lives" and "threats of violence" that Trump knew of.
Arnold to Benny in Total Recall....."Benny....screw you"!

Yep.. The accused gets no ability to defend themselves and the end result is always death. At least with trials in the 1300's were not ambiguous... they took you to a lake and threw you in.. If you floated, you were deemed a witch and burned at the stake. IF you drowned, you were deemed pure. IN either case the victim is dead, simply for having an opinion different than that of those in power..

Bipartisan Committee interviewing primarily Republican witnesses under oath

As you watch today's hearing detailing Trump's corrupt pressure on state legislators, don't lose sight of this: Trump has told us clearly he'll do it all again once more pliable actors are in place. That's in the works right now. This about our future.

“Why isn’t the Unselect Committee of political Thugs, who have criminalized Justice to a level never seen before in our Country, going after the people who illegally SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN?” Trump ranted Tuesday morning. “Why aren’t they calling Nancy Pelosi, or the D.C. Mayor, who are IN CHARGE OF SECURITY, to ask why they turned down 10,000-20,000 National Guard Troops, or Soldiers, prior to January 6? Why won’t they discuss the massive voter fraud and irregularities that took place in the Election, the reason Jan 6 happened?”
Shouldn't Schitt Face be in jail by now? Where is his INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF?

Nothing happened on January 6th except a few Groomercrats lost their pet Gerbils that day.

Bipartisan Committee interviewing primarily Republican witnesses under oath
Where is the BI? Unless you are referring to yourself.

Can you cite evidence for any Federal Law or State Law or Local Law President Trump broke for urging people to engage in, QUOTE: " Peaceful Protest"

Is that stupid thing still going on? What a waste of taxpayer money.
Bigger waste of money than Mad Moscow Mueller's scam Russian Collusion investigation followed by Nazi Pelosi's witch hunt x 2

These demonic assholes will try to drag this out until November and do nothing to stop Joe from destroying The American Dream.

So...how many of our tough talking trump toadies here go to protest outside the homes of people like Rusty Bowers? How many make those threatening calls, etc.? How many here support those threats?

And the witnesses have been Republicans. Under oath.

What you people are defending, and trying to do, is un-American.
Oaths mean nothing to people like Fauci, Pelosi, Biden, Nadler, Schiff, Obama, Clinton and their minions.

If it did, no one would have even looked at "Russian Collusion."

Bigger waste of money than Mad Moscow Mueller's scam Russian Collusion investigation followed by Nazi Pelosi's witch hunt x 2

These demonic assholes will try to drag this out until November and do nothing to stop Joe from destroying The American Dream.
How many threatening phone calls have you made to officials following the law and their oaths of office?

Forum List

Back