Jan 6 committee eviscerated

If you’re in a position of power like POTUS and you are knowingly spreading falsehoods to cover for your bruised ego or to rally support to illegally subvert a US election, then yes I think some lines could be considered crossed. You don’t ?!
No... if you truly believe that an election was not conducted fairly because of new never before performed rules you have a duty to say so to your supporters so they can work to assure it never happens again.... What would be illegal is thinking you lost unfairly so you use the FBI to try and bring down your opponent and a sitting president...

No... if you truly believe that an election was not conducted fairly because of new never before performed rules you have a duty to say so to your supporters so they can work to assure it never happens again.... What would be illegal is thinking you lost unfairly so you use the FBI to try and bring down your opponent and a sitting president...
But Trump was calling election officials and asking them to find votes. He was spreading conspiracy theories that were unproven, and he was calling the election stolen with false and unverified evidence. I seriously doubt he truly believed it was stolen. He was protecting his ego, but regardless of what he “believed” he was POTUS, that position requires a certain level of decorum and discipline which Trump absolutely failed to uphold.

But Trump was calling election officials and asking them to find votes. He was spreading conspiracy theories that were unproven, and he was calling the election stolen with false and unverified evidence. I seriously doubt he truly believed it was stolen. He was protecting his ego, but regardless of what he “believed” he was POTUS, that position requires a certain level of decorum and discipline which Trump absolutely failed to uphold.
Of course he was... He wanted to make sure every vote for him was counted... Isn't that the rally cry for dems after every election night?... Count every vote?... what is illegal about that?....
If it is illegal than Hillary should be investigated too....

What about Russia? Were they spreading conspiracy theories that were not proven? Were they not calling Trump a Russian asset? Come back when you have something to complain about. Russia was gleefully accepted by morons all over this country.

I mean it is like the perfect storm, PJ media, Fox News, Mario Bartiromo, and Jim Jordan.

LMAO.

Look Mr. Jordan, you have complete access to all the documentation, all the paperwork, everything. And you can't complain about not placing members of the board when your minority leader pulled the plug on the deal that would have made that happen. Of course, you couldn't be on the board, BECAUSE ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE BEING INVESTIGATED. Nope, best thing for you to do is lawyer up.
Progtards, front and center. ^^^

Miserable Stalinist pricks.

"Lawyer up". Yeah right.

My lawyer's name is Fifty BMG.

Of course he was... He wanted to make sure every vote for him was counted... Isn't that the rally cry for dems after every election night?... Count every vote?... what is illegal about that?....
If it is illegal than Hillary should be investigated too....
No he wanted to “find” votes and when he could find them he wanted his VP to illegal block the certification. He went to court dozens of times and couldn’t make a case to show anything close to his claims. He was lying and his followers bought into it like good little sheep

And discredited over editing and removal of several key Trump comments including “patriotically and peacefully”
And
It’s only the beginning
When they do stuff like that you know they are desperate.

Joke 6 is pathetic

What about Russia? Were they spreading conspiracy theories that were not proven? Were they not calling Trump a Russian asset? Come back when you have something to complain about. Russia was gleefully accepted by morons all over this country.
Yes Russia was spreading all kinds of disinformation. That was illegal. They got sanctioned for it

No he wanted to “find” votes and when he could find them he wanted his VP to illegal block the certification. He went to court dozens of times and couldn’t make a case to show anything close to his claims. He was lying and his followers bought into it like good little sheep
A democrat AG looked into the legality of Trump's calls to Governors and said there is no crime there... Give it up... the dems have nothing here... AGAIN..... I think you are the sheep.... you see crime where there isn't one and see no crime where there is crime....

A democrat AG looked into the legality of Trump's calls to Governors and said there is no crime there... Give it up... the dems have nothing here... AGAIN..... I think you are the sheep.... you see crime where there isn't one and see no crime where there is crime....
I'm not saying crime. We have freedom of speech in this country. Trump can say whatever lies he wants. But he did cross lines. There is a responsibility to the public as an elected official... Especially president. Those lies should be exposed and there should be some sort of accountability.

I'm not saying crime. We have freedom of speech in this country. Trump can say whatever lies he wants. But he did cross lines. There is a responsibility to the public as an elected official... Especially president. Those lies should be exposed and there should be some sort of accountability.
You may not like Trump and think he is out of line but than jumping to an expensive waste of valuable time hearing is what I think is out of line... Pelosi and her committee wants Trump to be convicted and forbidden from running for re election... That's what this is all about...
If it is now illegal to question an election than we need to make it retroactive and punish democrats going back to the 80's.....

What?!?! Politicians are biased?! What a crazy revelation!!!!
Well see trials and hearings and court like proceedings are not to be hit missions based on emotional folly .
I do thank you however for just making a paramount concession that this is all political. In your own words self hanging is rare.

Well see trials and hearings and court like proceedings are not to be hit missions based on emotional folly .
I do thank you however for just making a paramount concession that this is all political. In your own words self hanging is rare.
It’s very much political hit that doesn’t mean facts aren’t being revealed… and I think the ugliness around Trumps stolen election lie is absolutely showing

It’s very much political hit that doesn’t mean facts aren’t being revealed… and I think the ugliness around Trumps stolen election lie is absolutely showing
And you continue to prove our point

That's not true Winston..... McCarthy argued to be able to select the republican participants and Pelosi said no.... She selected the two republicans that hated Trump the most and sat them and called it bipartisan.... McCarthy didn't pull any plug.... This is just another hoax....
Yep, more lies from the left.

Than you should agree that this biased committee is a travesty of justice....
Huh? It’s a political committee that republicans opted out of. Of course partisan stripes will be shown but it is also a review and analysis of the facts and those are also being revealed.

Forum List

Back