Jan 6th and this is chilling

No you moron. He hasn’t been jailed because he didn’t do enough to land him in prison.

They’re not going to tell us that anyone is or isn’t an undercover FBI agent. It’s very simple. Doesn’t require a retarded conspiracy theory to explain.
He did more than most who were jailed, Dumbass.

The people in prison were thrown in there because they broke the law. Not complicated, you moron. Ray Epps isn’t one of them because he didn’t do enough to land there.

They don’t need to explain who is or isn’t an FBI agent and for good reason. Still doesn’t require a retarded right-wing conspiracy theory.
Inciting people to storm the Capitol, and being in a restricted area, isn't enough to be arrested?

You really are a hack of the highest order.

What’s more chilling is CBS had spies in the Capitol building after it was closed to harass Republicans which they had done earlier in the day
Cameras can record very sensitive documents. Adam Shits is reported to have let them in after hours. At least 1/6 happened while access was permitted to building
This is insurrection and treason but will receive no attention from the lib loon supporting media.

Inciting people to storm the Capitol, and being in a restricted area, isn't enough to be arrested?

You really are a hack of the highest order.
Haha, you dropped inciting a riot and changed it to inciting people to storm the Capitol. I wonder why that is lmao.

Post the statute that he’s guilty of. I keep challenging you guys to do this and you just insist on looking stupid when you realize that he didn’t incite a riot like you claimed.

What an idiot.

Haha, you dropped inciting a riot and changed it to inciting people to storm the Capitol. I wonder why that is lmao.

Post the statute that he’s guilty of. I keep challenging you guys to do this and you just insist on looking stupid when you realize that he didn’t incite a riot like you claimed.

What an idiot.
You sure can pick a nit, huh nitwit?

Inciting a riot and inciting people to storm the Capitol are both crimes, Dumbass.

Are you sleeping with this Epps fella?

I find it interesting that the MAGA folks think it is better than their fellow MAGAs got tricked into attacking the capital building and erecting gallows and all the other things they did than to just say they were following their hearts and felt they were doing the right thing
Interesting explanation for a really bad situation.

You sure can pick a nit, huh nitwit?

Inciting a riot and inciting people to storm the Capitol are both crimes, Dumbass.

Are you sleeping with this Epps fella?
Post the statute.

Try not to embarrass yourself this time like you did when you claimed that he incited a riot.

This is why you should just stick with your dumb word games.

Donald Trump was being advised by serious lawyers, serious campaign advisers, his campaign manager, that the 2020 election was basically over. It was a hopeless enterprise. On the other hand, you had Rudy Giuliani.

Post the statute.

Try not to embarrass yourself this time like you did when you claimed that he incited a riot.

This is why you should just stick with your dumb word games.
KMA. I don't jump thru hoops for single digit IQ morons who deny reality when given multiple videos of your boyfriend inciting riots.

I won't waste my time trying to convince idiots like you to come around to the real world, it's impossible.

KMA. I don't jump thru hoops for single digit IQ morons who deny reality when given multiple videos of your boyfriend inciting riots.

I won't waste my time trying to convince idiots like you to come around to the real world, it's impossible.
We both know that you can’t back up your claim. ;)

I accept your surrender. Just stick to your stupid word games from now on. :itsok:

I accept your surrender. Just stick to your stupid word games from now on. :itsok:

Thinkers are in control so it’s not dangerous for us to be exhorted.
We don’t “go riot” because someone says so. In this case No One said so but even if it were so we can think and aren’t In danger of letting our emotions dictate our actions

There is no way I can account for the possibility that there could have or Not been some one at the attack on the capital building who was not a Trump supporter or a stop the steal believer. But my eyes have seen hours of video that clearly show The majority of the people were wearing Trump clothing and waving Trump banners. so my conclusion is to trust my eyes over theories put forth after the failure to stop the confirmation of the vote.

Apparently you are too stupid to comprehend that I don't give a shit WTF you believe about Epps because you are clearly ignoring reality.

What's more, I don't give a shit WTF you think or say about me. How you like them apples? :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Apparently you are too stupid to comprehend that I don't give a shit WTF you believe about Epps because you are clearly ignoring reality.

What's more, I don't give a shit WTF you think or say about me. How you like them apples? :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
You and I both know that you were unable to support your claim. You think you’re fooling anyone? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Clearly you have a delicate ego and you can’t admit that you’re wrong, but we both know it. :itsok:

Forum List

Back