Jan 6th and this is chilling

I made the point because this is a conspiracy theory. It's already been addressed.
Even Ray Epps said it was bullshit. LOL. So Ted Cruz here looks like even more of a moron than he is.

Why would Ray Epps say this theory was true? If he did he would be admitting the FBI encouraged the Jan 6th riot. To many that looks like exactly what happened.

If things work out the way the Dems want, Trump will be unable to run for President again. Unfortunately for you that leaves DeSanits who is Trump without all the idiosyncrasies (like obnoxious tweets in the middle of the night).

We agreed that all the video hadn’t been released yet. You’re back pedaling on that? You won’t take a stance on anything. Even your shitty Niners. You’re no man.
So you don’t have video of Ray Epps inciting violence.

If something different comes up, let me know. Until then, this is a stupid conspiracy theory.

He won't post it, he will say, search for it yourself.

Show us the video of Epps inciting violence.

But you can't. Post it
Of course I can. Why are you here trolling? Bored? Google BLM riots and see for yourself.

So you don’t have video of Ray Epps inciting violence.

If something different comes up, let me know. Until then, this is a stupid conspiracy theory.
OK so we agreed on that. Meanwhile do you agree that a Red Wave in November is coming? Yes or no? Or will you dodge and dance that one too. Need to see for context.

My mistake. But I was only half wrong. It still raises the question as to why she could not answer about the agents. After all, the question was how many agents OR CIs.

COULD NOT answer. She clearly REFUSED to answer questions under oath posed to her by members of Congress.

COULD NOT? Not if she wished to expose the FBI further as being the rogue, criminal partisan agency it now is, an organization working to go after American citizens - helping to brand parentsxand others who oppose Democrats' agendas, that has been proven to support and facilitate leftist coups attempt

Why wasn't WRAY appearing before this committee instead of some Jr. Flunky who could not / would not answer?

RWI's claimed that trump would win in a landslide in 2020.
We have heard this story before.
They did? Nope. COVID and mail in ballots changed that. So you don’t see a red wave? You’re dumber than I believed. Gave you too much credit. My bad.

Interesting. Y'all dance with each other. None of you know who Epps really is. But you generate 47 pages of verbiage arguing about it.

Here's a hint: if he hasn't been dragged through the mud and jailed like everyone else, it means there must be something special about him.

And if they're not going to tell us who he is, it means there must be something secret about him.

Interesting. Y'all dance with each other. None of you know who Epps really is. But you generate 47 pages of verbiage arguing about it.

Here's a hint: if he hasn't been dragged through the mud and jailed like everyone else, it means there must be something special about him.

And if they're not going to tell us who he is, it means there must be something secret about him.
Almost no one who didn't enter the Capitol was subject to prosecution

He did not enter

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 7.20.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 7.17.23 AM.png

Your denial of the video evidence posted in this thread is a reflection on you and your inability to accept reality. It has nothing to do with me, Dumbass.

I have yet to see a transcript of the alleged whispered provocations that tricked hundreds of Trump goons into their violent assault upon outnumbered police and their destructive invasion of the Capitol.

Your'e pissy because you can't answer the simple, pertinent question.

Let's try it again, Rosebud. It's really not so difficult:

Of the over eight hundred Trump goons who were identified, apprehended,
and
prosecuted, how many blamed a 60-year-old wedding venue owner
from Arizona for whispering in their ears?

She was under oath, so you are saying she committed perjury because of politics.

Got it.
How did she commit perjury?

Lyin Ted is a sleazy snake in the grass who will do anything to excuse what happened after the 2020 election & the plot to overturn it.

How did she commit perjury?

Lyin Ted is a sleazy snake in the grass who will do anything to excuse what happened after the 2020 election & the plot to overturn it.
Still waiting for you to name one Trump policy that was "Fascist" or are you full of bologna?

Still waiting for you to name one Trump policy that was "Fascist" or are you full of bologna?
Apparently, Trump plotting a violent coup to hold on to power after having hiss ass beat isn't enough for you. Trump is a fascist pig because of his statements such as the press is the "enemy of the people". Trump is a fascist pig because of his attempt to overthrow the govt. of the United States.

But let's reelect a strongman wannabe because gas & a loaf of bread were cheaper a couple years ago.

Why is Carnaval Cruz now pandering to the weird worshipers of trumpery with his lies about Ray Epps?
... Hours after the riot, Cruz denounced it as a “despicable act of terrorism.” He has described the assault on the Capitol as a “terrorist attack” at least 17 times in the past year, including at a hearing last Wednesday, the day before the anniversary.
For that, Fox News host Tucker Carlson and others crucified him...
Amanda Carpenter, a former Cruz communications director called the mea culpa an “abject humiliation” for the senator and an exercise in “pandering” — but worse, a sign that he has become radicalized.
“He wanted Carlson to know that there was no daylight between himself and the mob,” she wrote on The Bulwark, a conservative site.
Cruz’s revisionist stance, she asserted, amounts to saying, “Their thugs bad. Our thugs good.”

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 8.06.18 AM.png

Apparently, Trump plotting a violent coup to hold on to power after having hiss ass beat isn't enough for you. Trump is a fascist pig because of his statements such as the press is the "enemy of the people". Trump is a fascist pig because of his attempt to overthrow the govt. of the United States.

But let's reelect a strongman wannabe because gas & a loaf of bread were cheaper a couple years ago.
The press, if you ever read financial publications, is the enemy of the people.

Why is Carnaval Cruz now pandering to the weird worshipers of trumpery with his lies about Ray Epps?
... Hours after the riot, Cruz denounced it as a “despicable act of terrorism.” He has described the assault on the Capitol as a “terrorist attack” at least 17 times in the past year, including at a hearing last Wednesday, the day before the anniversary.
For that, Fox News host Tucker Carlson and others crucified him...
Amanda Carpenter, a former Cruz communications director called the mea culpa an “abject humiliation” for the senator and an exercise in “pandering” — but worse, a sign that he has become radicalized.
“He wanted Carlson to know that there was no daylight between himself and the mob,” she wrote on The Bulwark, a conservative site.
Cruz’s revisionist stance, she asserted, amounts to saying, “Their thugs bad. Our thugs good.”

Cruz is a sniveling self flagellating little weasel with the spine of a jellyfish.

Forum List

Back