Jan 6th and this is chilling

You and I both know that you were unable to support your claim. You think you’re fooling anyone? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Clearly you have a delicate ego and you can’t admit that you’re wrong, but we both know it. :itsok:
KMA. I don't jump thru hoops for single digit IQ morons who deny reality when given multiple videos of your boyfriend inciting riots.

I won't waste my time trying to convince idiots like you to come around to the real world, it's impossible.

KMA. I don't jump thru hoops for single digit IQ morons who deny reality when given multiple videos of your boyfriend inciting riots.

I won't waste my time trying to convince idiots like you to come around to the real world, it's impossible.
We both know that you can’t back up your claim. ;)

I accept your surrender. Just stick to your stupid word games from now on. :itsok:

Leave no conspiracy theory stone unturned. :auiqs.jpg:

It is beyond pathetic and embarrassing that a sitting United States Senator is putting this shit forward.
Yep. These Orange Baboon-God worshipers are sweating bullets right-about now... getting damned desperate. Voiced by Rumpian Whipping Boy Red Ruze, no less... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back