Jane Fonda, "Let's fix men."

Jane Fonda: Let’s ‘fix’ men
News 1 Day AgoPage Six — Cindy Adams

Jane Fonda. Three husbands. Maybe assorted stand-ins. She says: “I haven’t given up on men. Let’s just fix them. They’re trained not to be empathetic and emotional.”

About the #MeToo movement: “Bad guys shouldn’t come back. Let them work at Starbucks. F - - k it! Poor top executive lost his job? Let him sweep floors until he learns. He doesn’t belong in the boardroom. Plenty of women belong there.”

Jane Fonda: Let’s ‘fix’ men - news - att.net

Do you all think I am joking when I say left wing white American women are the dumbest most annoying things on earth?

These are the types of limp dicks they want?

Don't buy it. Women ARE NOT attracted to weak men. Women ARE attracted to MASCULINITY.

The left are against all science and everything decent about nature. All of it. They hate the natural world.

HanoiJane.jpg
HanoiJohnKerryHanoiJaneFonda.jpg

After 16 years of marriage, my wife and I universally agree on one eternal truth:

All women are crazy. It's just a matter of degrees. Some are temporarily crazy, while others are full-blow bat-shit.

Jane Fonda has been married three times and has had multiple partners.

After that much relationship failure, a rational person will start to wonder if they are the problem.

Jane Fonda is not a rational person.
A woman who doesn't take Lexapro is a dangerous thing.
They aint gunna be depr
After 16 years of marriage, my wife and I universally agree on one eternal truth:

All women are crazy. It's just a matter of degrees. Some are temporarily crazy, while others are full-blow bat-shit.

After that much relationship failure, a rational person will start to wonder if they are the problem.

I have known sane ones! I have never dated one though. If I am sitting at a bar and four truely crazy women are there , I will have four drinks sitting in front of me with in 10 minutes. I guess it could be worse I hardly ever pay for a drink.
Gay bars are like that I hear.
I am sure you know first hand.
Troll has no idea what "I hear" means. Like most libstains he pretends.
Go fuck your self mike we know your a faggot. No hiding. Bet you got plenty of boyfreinds at that prison huh!

A woman who doesn't take Lexapro is a dangerous thing.
They aint gunna be depr

I have known sane ones! I have never dated one though. If I am sitting at a bar and four truely crazy women are there , I will have four drinks sitting in front of me with in 10 minutes. I guess it could be worse I hardly ever pay for a drink.
Gay bars are like that I hear.
I am sure you know first hand.
Troll has no idea what "I hear" means. Like most libstains he pretends.
Go fuck your self mike we know your a faggot. No hiding. Bet you got plenty of boyfreinds at that prison huh!
Yeah, big black guys! Me and the warden used to pick 'em out after midnight.

Forum List

Back