🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jane Fonda says Weinstein should go to jail

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Men like Harvey Weinstein should go to jail, says Jane Fonda

• "This goes on all over the world on all kinds of levels," Jane Fonda told CNBC when commenting on the sexual harassment allegations surrounding Harvey Weinstein
  • Although Jane Fonda hasn't personally worked with the producer, the actress understands how tough it is for women who've been found in these types of situations

Wow and golly! You can't make this stuff up! The pot calling the kettle black!

Why don't they just "say NO"? Kick scream bite run, throw stuff. They come out 20 years later and say he "made me do it"? They had Police back then too. And TV, press, lawyers. At least Cosby victims were just plain stupid.

Are they prostitutes or on a job interview? I'm tired of the lying hags. Including the gaggle of FOX bimbos'......cashed all checks? Then tell stories 10 years later in a group? Not in my courtroom, no-Maam. No-Sirree Missy.
Sincerely, your Supreme Leader.

• Banned
Why don't they just "say NO"? Kick scream bite run, throw stuff. They come out 20 years later and say he "made me do it"? They had Police back then too. And TV, press, lawyers. At least Cosby victims were just plain stupid.

Are they prostitutes or on a job interview? I'm tired of the lying hags. Including the gaggle of FOX bimbos'......cashed all checks? Then tell stories 10 years later in a group? Not in my courtroom, no-Maam. No-Sirree Missy.
I agree, but my point, while not well made apparently, was that Fonda should be in jail herself for her treason in Vietnam.

But they wanted to be movie stars!

Even more amazing, you found one Fondling Fonda did not blow?

99.9% of HollyWeird is lying leftist puke. Anything goes for DemonRats. why dont we do it in the road?

Long live Mike Pence.....they can't get to him. Trump already "got his" lol.

• Banned
Even more amazing, you found one Fondling Fonda did not blow?

99.9% of HollyWeird is lying leftist puke. Anything goes for DemonRats. why dont we do it in the road?

Long live Mike Pence.....they can't get to him. Trump already "got his" lol.
Funny, the very next song on the Beatles white album after "Why don't we do it in the road" is called "I will". LOL!

Hanoi Jane successfully made Viet Nam Vets a target for attacks when they came home. It was not uncommon for them to have young punks scream "Baby killer!" in their face. Fonda also got lots of pub for herself.

What bothers me is why it took this long and this many women to call out Weinstein for the predator he was.What took so bloody LONG? And the media jumps on this band wagon as if they just found out. People like Weinstein ARE the media. Until they are outed, that is.

Hanoi Jane successfully made Viet Nam Vets a target for attacks when they came home. It was not uncommon for them to have young punks scream "Baby killer!" in their face. Fonda also got lots of pub for herself.

Sorry, that was an urban legend.

Nobody Spat on American GIs!

My 1998 book, The Spitting Image: Myth, Memory and the Legacy of Vietnam, delved into the origins of the stories and inquired into their persistence. I was careful not to call the stories lies, and even allowed that some version of their classic form may have actually occurred — after all, you cannot prove a negative. However, there is no evidence that such incidences actually happened, and a scant record of claims in the media or anywhere else made during the late 1960s and early 1970s when the corporate media would have made every effort to cast aspersions on anti-war activists.

Some particulars in the stories could not be true, such as returnees from Vietnam landing at civilian airports like San Francisco. Rather, those planes arrived at military facilities such as Travis Air Force Base, 50 miles north of the city where protesters could not have gotten near deplaning troops.

Interesting how the 100 year old bitch has finally grown a pair taking a "stand" for women. Sheeeeeiiiittt. That's right Jane, this sort of thing has been going on for decades with all sorts of men. Why did you stay silent until now?

These "victims" are just prostitutes. They went to Harv and said "I'll do anything if you'll give me a part in this movie".
Now the ho's are calling that harassment!!!

These "victims" are just prostitutes. They went to Harv and said "I'll do anything if you'll give me a part in this movie".
Now the ho's are calling that harassment!!!
Please, Harv, a rich well endowed Jew got a load in his face. Reminds me of say, Roman Polanski or say Woody Allen. Blow back is a bitch.

What bothers me is why it took this long and this many women to call out Weinstein for the predator he was.What took so bloody LONG? And the media jumps on this band wagon as if they just found out. People like Weinstein ARE the media. Until they are outed, that is.
Amen to this. All that being silent does is let a rodent run rampant.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Amen to this. All that being silent does is let a rodent run rampant.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
But why did this take so long? A media feeding frenzy aside.

Forum List

Back