🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

I'm guessing it's going to be one of the biggest political slaughters in US political history, Hellbilly! It's what you get when you don't care about the suffering that you've brought to the people who elected you.
I guess after this political slaughter, the Republicans are going fix everything, yes?

I guess after this political slaughter, the Republicans are going fix everything, yes?
It is not a slaughter. It is turning more people against the morons running this country. A huge waste of time while the country is being destroyed. Wise up.

I hate to break this to you, Mac but it's this hearing that's "boring"! People that don't have enough money to put gas in their vehicle...afford spiraling rents...or can barely afford their groceries could care less about Nancy Pelosi's little show! They're not tuning in and they're getting more and more annoyed that the Democrats think THIS is important instead of fixing inflation! See you in November. It's going to be a blood bath!
mac can care less he belongs to the cult putting this on.....no mater what he will eat it up....

Have you forgotten how good the economy was under Trump before Covid, Hellbilly? Trust me...a wide cross section of the American public haven't! I put thirty dollars of gas in my car today. It wasn't even a half a tank. When Trump was in office that filled it up.

Anyone that's voting for a Democrat now is delusional...

It's easy to "dismember" any allegation when no one can question or present another point of view. When you have a pre-determined outcome, "evisceration" is automatic.
Haha....your problem is that nobody can present any evidence. A mountain of evidence vs. no evidence. See.if you can spot the difference...

Well, look at their cult leader.

This stuff is more important to them than anything. It's their life. They have to protect it.
Actually, Mac...most of our "lives" have nothing to do with Washington politics. We just want to feel like our jobs are secure...that we can afford to pay our bills...that it's safe to leave our homes...and that what we've worked a life time to accumulate will still be worth something when we retire.

Do you feel any of those things with Joe Biden and his merry band of incompetents in the White House? I don't.

You got played by your fat orange godlet. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Funny how much of what Trump has accused the left of doing over the years actually turned out to be the truth, Bodecea.
I don't think it's possible to prove voter fraud with how the last election was carried out so I wouldn't have ever wasted time trying to do so. My energies are directed towards making sure that the damage that you on the left can do to the country is limited to one term. I'm not sure if we could take another six years of Joe Biden. I say that for both the US and the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back