🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

Pretty interesting to observe how animated they are about these hearings. The hearings they also say are about nothing.

The orange buffoon himself wrote a 12-page "response" after yesterday's hearing.

I guess that tells us all we need to know. A lot of this stuff can't be brushed away with lies. We'll see.
You know who's REALLY "animated", Mac? All the Americans who are suffering under the Biden Administration and are desperate for someone to get us back to where we were BEFORE you liberal idiots took over! They're animated because they see people wasting their time on this show trial instead of working to fix the economy, fix the border, fix the supply chain and lower the price of gas! Wait until you see "animation" come November!

But now it could come down to the crunch that I've been warning of.

Does Trump still hold enough power to cause so much trouble on the streets that can make the carnage by gun not worth the DOJ pursuing him?

America's democracy is not on firm enough footing to risk it right now.

The sad fact is that Trump speaking out to mobilize his violent supporters is a very real possibility.

And the ultimate level of force applied by government would most likely make it even worse.
Lol. Canadian kook. Trump supporters are not violent , it is the leftys that own the violence .

Have you forgotten how good the economy was under Trump before Covid, Hellbilly? Trust me...a wide cross section of the American public haven't! I put thirty dollars of gas in my car today. It wasn't even a half a tank. When Trump was in office that filled it up.

Anyone that's voting for a Democrat now is delusional...
Anyone voting for a democrat now must be from China or Guatemala. No way an American can vote for a democrat, look what they are doing to this country. It is sickening.

So it's not a Bruce Lee quote...but you attribute it to Bruce Lee? Hold on, Billy! I think you emptied your mind WAY too much!
He is safe. Indians do not kill crazy people. I saw that in a "A Man Called Horse."
1655225472002.png

Forum List

Back