January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

No, I think we've seen a lot of new things. So far, it is the testimony of Republicans, Trump insiders, and the Justice Department that have repeated of how delusional the bloated one is. And so many followers that bought into the big lie. The one saving grace on this whole matter is that Trump and anyone campaigning on the big lie will lose going forward. I'm embarrassed for anyone that still believes that Trump's self proclaimed, but unsubstantiated, presidential win was reality. It's not a diversion it's reality, something Trump and his "base" need to grasp.
Trump didn't believe the election results. That's what's new? LOL

This is a total diversion, Who Me! You liberals KNOW the entire country is pissed at you every time they go to a gas station or grocery store and they aren't buying the "Putin Price Hike" bullshit! This rehashing of what we've known for two years is pathetically desperate.

This is a total diversion, Who Me! You liberals KNOW the entire country is pissed at you every time they go to a gas station or grocery store and they aren't buying the "Putin Price Hike" bullshit! This rehashing of what we've known for two years is pathetically desperate.
What does the price of gas have to do with the Jan 6th committee findings?

What's amusing to me it that I don't think any of you liberal "Einsteins" have stopped to think about what happens if Trump can't run or decides not to run in the next election! The GOP literally has a dozen great candidates they can run for national office. What do you have? A senile Joe Biden? A cackling Kamala? Another Hillary run? Bernie? Pocahontas? Who do you run?

What's amusing to me it that I don't think any of you liberal "Einsteins" have stopped to think about what happens if Trump can't run or decides not to run in the next election! The GOP literally has a dozen great candidates they can run for national office. What do you have? A senile Joe Biden? A cackling Kamala? Another Hillary run? Bernie? Pocahontas? Who do you run?
Oh hell I would vote for a non-Trump Republican in a heartbeat. It's Trump that made me vote for a Democrat for president for the first time in 45 years.

What does the price of gas have to do with the Jan 6th committee findings?
Duh? When people have to choose between putting gas in their car so they can get to work or food on the table for their families...they blame the people in charge! That's you liberals, Who Me! When they are afraid to walk the streets because criminals are allowed to run wild...they blame the people in charge! That's you liberals, Who Me! When millions of illegals are pouring across the southern border...they blame the people who looked the other way and let it happen! When record numbers of people are dying from a drug epidemic brought about by that open border policy...they blame those who let it happen!

You're obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed, Who Me so I'll keep this as simple as I can!

If you don't change the narrative to something other than how bad Democrats are running this country into the ground...you're going to lose seats in the mid terms in a historic fashion!

Oh hell I would vote for a non-Trump Republican in a heartbeat. It's Trump that made me vote for a Democrat for president for the first time in 45 years.
Then, you are an idiot and part of the reason the nation is on the wrong track.

He gave the incoming administration vaccines to use against the pandemic.

He gave the incoming administration a nation that was energy independent.

He gave the incoming administration a border that was under control.

What pray tell SHOULD he have done for the idiots that we currently have occupying the White House? Trump's policies worked. Joe Biden's don't. If Joe had changed nothing...just continued to implement the same policies that were in place...we wouldn't have rampant inflation right now and we sure as hell wouldn't be paying more than five bucks a gallon for gas!
I never thought you could cram that much bullshit in to one post.

Apparently, you can.

You liberals KNOW the entire country is pissed at you every time they go to a gas station or grocery store and they aren't buying the "Putin Price Hike" bullshit!
1655203539203.png

I like the way they're dismembering the various specific allegations of "fraud".

Not that it will matter to the cult. Still, nice to see it on the record.
He picked their pockets for $250 million dollars. but :laughing0301: that doesn`t mean they quit sending him money.

What a waste of ;time. I've watched parts of it an LMAO. Good lord these idiots are funny.

Could anyone from the left explain why you would need teleprompters for a committee conducting testimony? You need teleprompters when you're working off of a script. This isn't a hearing...it's a show.
You should watch it, then you would know!!! :)

Since I haven't seen anything new coming out of this "hearing" and he wasn't toast before...what makes you think he's toast now?
This isn't about, Trump. It's a diversion from how bad things are under Joe and the progressive left.
Every person that testified worked for Trump, they testified Trump knew he was going to lose before the election, and told Trump there was no fraud they could find, and told by ALL that he lost the election and was told the lies he was telling about being stolen, by Dominion Voting Systems, Hugo Chavez, Italy, Germany, Israeli space lasers, bamboo paper ballots from China, truckloads of ballot stuffers crossing state lines, Ballots stuffed from suitcases under table crud, 2000 mules ballot harvesting, water leaks, ballots in garbage dumpster, 8000 dead people voted in PA, , etc etc etc were all bull shit!!! And proven to be false, by his own Republican staff and campaign.

He continued lying anyway.... All his real campaign lawyers refused to bring his claims before the courts because it would break their oaths as lawyers, so Trump got 3rd rate lawyers like Powell, and Lynn, Ellis, and cronies like Giuliani to do the crooked work, and now they are all paying for it with reprimand and chances of Suspending their law licences...

And a whole nuther page of the book is that Trump was doing it for money, grifting thru deceitful measures.

We learned from all of Trump campaign lawyers and staff, that Trump was made aware by all of them, that the election was NOT STOLEN....

These were not democrats, but his own people.

Last edited:
Duh? When people have to choose between putting gas in their car so they can get to work or food on the table for their families...they blame the people in charge! That's you liberals, Who Me! When they are afraid to walk the streets because criminals are allowed to run wild...they blame the people in charge! That's you liberals, Who Me! When millions of illegals are pouring across the southern border...they blame the people who looked the other way and let it happen! When record numbers of people are dying from a drug epidemic brought about by that open border policy...they blame those who let it happen!

You're obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed, Who Me so I'll keep this as simple as I can!

If you don't change the narrative to something other than how bad Democrats are running this country into the ground...you're going to lose seats in the mid terms in a historic fashion!
You can't stay on topic because you've aligned yourself with the liar Trump and it is being proven that he doesn't have a grip on reality. Keep dancing. I'm embarrassed for you.

You divert from the topic again. The topic pertains to the torching of Trump by the Jan 6th committee. The torching thus far has been by Republicans and Trump appointees.

If you must talk gas prices, how do explain the even greater rate of inflation on gas in the European countries?

• In Europe, drivers are faring even worse, with Global Petrol Prices showing $7.70 per gallon in the UK, $8.25 per gallon in Germany in some areas and over $9 per gallon in Norway and Denmark. Norway topped $9.6 per gallon on Wednesday, compared to Finland, which was nearing the $9 mark, and the Baltic country of Estonia was over $7.7 per gallon.

t's now up to Attorney General Garland to deal with Trump via an aggressive prosecution of his sedition efforts! Locking him up lets him off easy! Bigly!!!
I'm sure you got 'im THIS time, oh boy...:laughing0301: Tools... Oh, and what he said was "Big League" asswipe, not bigly.

When you have a pre-determined outcome, "evisceration" is automatic.
It's kind of "the point", innit? These spastic SOBs are looking down the barrel of massive losses in 4 months and they're STILL flailing about on events the public stopped caring about a few months after they occurred. It's just like the original Russia collusion nonsense. People see through it, THEN they have to deal with reality at the pump and the grocery store. Fools...

Today's hearing was a total and thorough take down of the biggest liar to ever try and steal an election. Attorney General Barr and many others threw daggers into Trump's claims of a "stolen election." Despite the best efforts of his Cult members, his efforts to steal the win from President Biden failed miserably, in the courts and the court of public opinion.

It's now up to Attorney General Garland to deal with Trump via an aggressive prosecution of his sedition efforts! Locking him up lets him off easy! Bigly!!!
Harumph harumph. Garland can barely find his zipper to take a leak. Sad.

Could anyone from the left explain why you would need teleprompters for a committee conducting testimony? You need teleprompters when you're working off of a script. This isn't a hearing...it's a show.
No Problem working off a script... They are not leaving this to chance...

They wrote down what they wanted to say and now they are saying it...

The research has been done, this is about preparation and not half assing it..

This is how actual competent people behave... I do presentations all my working life and you can see from my notes in presentations (when they are important) I leave very little out...

Presentation (and Meetings) are not for thinking, they for communication... This is how real business is done not crap on the TV...

Forum List

Back