January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Your people turned him down when he requested to have extra security there on Jan 6th. The cowards that they are, we celebrate today on Patriots Day.
Except that didn't happen. That claim has been debunked more times than Jimmy Hoffa's final location.

Happy Failed Insurrection Day!!..and please..try it again next year. :) I have a feeling if it happens again, it won't be treated with the same soft, kid gloves.

Which is what they deserve.
The cowards and dimocrats will get thiers come nov.

Screenshot_20220224-151942_Chrome.jpg

Except that didn't happen. That claim has been debunked more times than Jimmy Hoffa's final location.

Happy Failed Insurrection Day!!..and please..try it again next year. :) I have a feeling if it happens again, it won't be treated with the same soft, kid gloves.
The kids gloves will certainly be off when you hit the streets to burn and loot after Trump wins in November. Open Season baby. Patriots Day, a day to recognize your cowardice and Ashley Babbitt's bravery. It's a great day!

Everything was cool until you called me a coward. FOADIAF
Well that's what you are! Anyone who advocates for the murder of a young Patriot like Ashley Babbitt is a coward. It's what you do that makes you this way. Maybe you should go into counseling or something stop cowering.

Screenshot_20220403-203354_Chrome.jpg

The kids gloves will certainly be off when you hit the streets to burn and loot after Trump wins in November. Open Season baby. Patriots Day, a day to recognize your cowardice and Ashley Babbitt's bravery. It's a great day!
Trump is going to lose. And I will laugh..repeatedly.

Go ahead, try it again. :)

The descriptions of the various circles of Hell come from Dante.

Trump followers embellish the Bible with their own mythology, and so can I. At least I use classic sources.
LOL Dante is not church canon law.

Nice deflection though, you got caught citing fiction so all you can do is blame ”Trump followers”.

You TDS infected morons really are a hoot.

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

Ashley Babbit was a traitorous insurrectionist who died committing felonies. Gullible, foolish and dead.

An enemy of the Constitution she swore an oath to protect.

I think she is a Christian so she is probably in heaven. I didn't really know her but I knew she was a patriot.
Is there a special place in Heaven for a loon who believes in crazy shit, breaks laws and does 'suicide by cop' while breaking the oath she swore? Maybe her own little corner where she'll have lots of broken windows for her to try and climb through to keep showing her patriotism... Because. Freedumb.

Forum List

Back