January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

So the crazy traitor who believed her white privilege would allow her to forcibly break through a police barricade with the intent of murdering members of congress was justifiably shot when she actually broke through is now praised as a patriot by the other traitors to the nation...color me surprised.

Btw...the traitorous idiot won't get a penny, tell her pimp husband to get a job....

WASHINGTON — The first time Celeste Norris laid eyes on Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist had just rammed her vehicle three times with an SUV and was pounding on the window, challenging her to a fight.

Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a monthslong extramarital affair with Norris’ longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt’s husband and told him she was cheating.
WASHINGTON — The first time Celeste Norris laid eyes on Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist had just rammed her vehicle three times with an SUV and was pounding on the window, challenging her to a fight.

Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a monthslong extramarital affair with Norris’ longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt’s husband and told him she was cheating.

So the bitch cheated on her husband, broke up someone else's marriage and then attempted to murder her lover's wife.
Yeah this bitch was crazy, a slut, a traitor and an attempted murderer...no sympathy from here.

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

Jan 6 is gonna screw the minds of Lefties for decades, as the world shakes it's head at them.

Oh yeah, that was the night that Trump ran to his bunker like the little bitch pussy he is. :auiqs.jpg:....when no one was anywhere near being able to breach the doors of the White House.
No one tried to storm the White House. And didn't he order Lafayette Square cleaned out that day so he could march to a church and hold up the bible of a religion he doesn't believe in? :)

lol, and here you have the deflection, folks. “It’s ok that WE did it because nobody got close”.

Victim? :lmao: I'm one of those people who's the child of immigrant parents taking advantage of birth right citizenship to replace you lot.
And you will fail. The American Spirit is strong, we just need to get rid of the cancers running our government right now and start the hard work of deportation. We are up to it however! I certainly hope you had a great patriots day yesterday, Babbitt is a symbol of American resilience and resistance against cowards like you.
On Jan. 6 Anniversary, Trump Foresees Political Persecutions Rising On Jan. 6 Anniversary, Trump Foresees Political Persecutions Rising

And you will fail.
Not according to current projections.
The American Spirit is strong, we just need to get rid of the cancers running our government right now and start the hard work of deportation. We are up to it however!
Ok. What's the time frame you envision this starting?
I certainly hope you had a great patriots day yesterday, Babbitt is a symbol of American resilience and resistance against cowards like you.
On Jan. 6 Anniversary, Trump Foresees Political Persecutions Rising On Jan. 6 Anniversary, Trump Foresees Political Persecutions Rising
What resilience? The bitch is dead. :dunno:
Do you know the definition of resilience?

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

Patriots don’t commit an act of domestic terrorism and engage in a treasonous insurrection as did conservatives on 1/6.

As for Babbitt, she was a domestic terrorist lawfully killed while committing her crime of domestic terrorism and treasonous insurrection.

Patriots don’t commit an act of domestic terrorism and engage in a treasonous insurrection as did conservatives on 1/6.

As for Babbitt, she was a domestic terrorist lawfully killed while committing her crime of domestic terrorism and treasonous insurrection.
Only domestic terrorists that day was fed informants, BLM and Antifa, all dressed as Trump supporters. Also the cops committed domestic terrorism that day against peaceful Trump supporters.

--------------------------------------
Look, I ain't a cop, or a lawyer, but as a civilian who reads newspapers and saw the videos of the shoot.....I would say, yupper, he was justified in shooting at her. Whether he killed her not....well, that is sometimes the result of shooting. He probably was more intending to stop her from attacking him, his fellow officers, the sheltering Representatives, or opening the doors so more of her violent companions could stream in.

So, I'll go more with "stopping" her from continuing than in wanting to kill.

But, as was mentioned, tongue-in-cheek earlier, the result was more on Babbitt than on the officer. As said, don't rudely gesture, loudly curse, disobey, and then charge towards police who are warning you not to advance while they brandish a pistol in your direction.

That's kinda sorta of a "Duh!!" moment. No?

-------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------

I have no idea what the good post midgetron is wishing to convey with the above in the context of the Ashley Babbitt death.
Are you serious? This big guy had to fear this small woman? And remember other cops were nearby. How long does it take to put zip ties on someone?

I guess you want the cops to start shooting suspects instead of arresting them. I thought liberals opposed excessive violence from cops.

?????
I still don't get this poster's postings.

Are you OK, midgetron?
You do know this is sorta like Adult Swim here?
For adults.
No?
Hey man, you are the one wanting to admire law enforcement for shooting an unarmed women in the face. Your confusion beyond that is not my problem.

"It would probably surpirise a lot of people that groups like that....."

Back up in this thread, (#478) the prolific poster ThisIsMe offered the forum, and really, America.....the good service of posting up the contact information for Sedition Hunters.
Good on, TIM.

To the rest of the posters and lurkers here, well......take a good look at Sedition Hunter's 'Perp Sheet' page. Specifically, for the people they are still looking for. Supposedly, about another 1,200.....(on top of the 1.200+ already caught.)

If you recognize a family member, a neighbor, colleague, a Klan member.....well, contact the Hunters right away. Help them help us. Help them identify, find, and take to the FBI, or the DOJ, the name and address of the perpetrator.

We can all be proud of the sense of responsibility this group of amateur sleuths holds towards good citizenship here in America.

We all want those remaining 1,200 perps (approx).....to fear the black SUV with tinted windows rolling into their trailer park....as they wait for the other damn shoe to drop, and their life to change again.

It cannot be reassuring to see Tarrio get 22yrs in prison; Ethan Nordean get 18; Joe Biggs, 17, Zach Rehl, 15yrs.

That has got to make for some fretful nights.
Or.....more alcohol consumption?

MAGA! WWG1WGA!

"Only domestic terrorists that day was fed informants, BLM and Antifa,....."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, with no disrespect intended, I'm not persuaded by the prolific poster MAGAMan's assertion.

In fact, I'd point to the following reportage (link below) about the role of others. 'Others'...that ain't BLM or ANTIFA, what some poster called "agent provocateurs".

I think this reportage does an admirable job of making the case against one set of criminal behaviors, and the criminals who behaved that way:

Not according to current projections.

Ok. What's the time frame you envision this starting?

What resilience? The bitch is dead. :dunno:
Do you know the definition of resilience?
You will probably see a steady stream of buses go right by you when Trump starts deporting. LOL little bitch parasite

Forum List

Back