January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

It was a legal and clean kill. America can't make rules for Rittenhouse and then cancel those rules when a cop does the shooting.

Had Chauvin escaped justice for his murder, nobody would be swooning over this one.

It was a legal and clean kill. America can't make rules for Rittenhouse and then cancel those rules when a cop does the shooting.

Had Chauvin escaped justice for his murder, nobody would be swooning over this one.

Rittenhouse was being attacked by each individual who he shot. In one case by an armed assailant.

"Was Officer Byrd justified in killing Ashli Babbitt?"
--------------------------------------
Look, I ain't a cop, or a lawyer, but as a civilian who reads newspapers and saw the videos of the shoot.....I would say, yupper, he was justified in shooting at her. Whether he killed her not....well, that is sometimes the result of shooting. He probably was more intending to stop her from attacking him, his fellow officers, the sheltering Representatives, or opening the doors so more of her violent companions could stream in.

So, I'll go more with "stopping" her from continuing than in wanting to kill.

But, as was mentioned, tongue-in-cheek earlier, the result was more on Babbitt than on the officer. As said, don't rudely gesture, loudly curse, disobey, and then charge towards police who are warning you not to advance while they brandish a pistol in your direction.

That's kinda sorta of a "Duh!!" moment. No?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely! If you can believe a man can be a woman, you can do anything!
------------------------------------

I have no idea what the good post midgetron is wishing to convey with the above in the context of the Ashley Babbitt death.

I have no idea what the good post midgetron is wishing to convey with the above in the context of the Ashley Babbitt death.
I’m just trying to empower you to be the real you. If the real you admires law enforcement shooting an unarmed woman in the face, knock your self out honey.

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

Hah hah.

She did not bet her life
She believed in the American system of protest absent lethal violence. She was murdered for that formerly valid belief and precedent
She was an idiot trying to kidnap congresspeople. Her home should have been burned and everyone near her hanged.

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

It's f around and find out day. Lol, she found out.

I will continue the words of Joe Biden.

You cannot overthrow the US government without F15s and Nukes.

How many were used on J6?

SO STFU. THIS WAS NO INSURRECTION.

The insurrection is at the southern border.
Ya know..if you read into that just little more, Biden just said he would nuke the United States to prevent the overthrow of government, thereby killing millions of Americans….

Think about it…

A five-pack of rules are prominently articulated in the Book of Life

To wit:

1. If police erect a barricade to keep you out.....stay out.
  2. If uniformed police are within feet of you don't point at them and loudly curse them.
  3. If police warn you to back up, to move away, to not enter.......then don't.
  4. If police tell you to stop.....stop. Show your hands.
  5. If police brandish a gun towards you ........ stop, obey, don't charge forward.
Lastly, not a rule....merely an observation:

• If you break one of those 5 rules......you may be inconvenienced.
  • If you break all 5? Well........
Wow, such ignorance on display, truly shocked here, no?

Rittenhouse was just taking out the trash. Babbitt was a true patriot, I hope you had a great Patriots Day on the Cowardly side of this.

How many of you even knew shit like this was going on?

Using American Citizens to Rat-Out Patriotic American Citizens? Who are guilty only of being Patriots??

People, you need to understand what incredible scum dimocraps are. The soon, the better.

These are not ''misguided' people, they are not 'misled' people, nor are they 'led astray' people.

They are scum. Each and Every One of Them.

It would probably surpirise a lot of people that groups like that and many others of that type, including the CIA and FBI are not monitoring these forums. If people don’t believe that, then they need to wake up.

Were you there at the Capitol on Jan 6th? Or were you too afraid to obey your orange jesus?

So typical of you lefty’s. If you went, you were a traitor, if you didn’t go, you were too chicken to show up. It’s almost as if you are goading people into it, which goes to show your state of mind. Just be honest, you get your jollies watching your enemies get killed.

Well, never let it be said that you lefties don’t wear your hatred and contempt on your sleeve..

Forum List

Back