January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

She was ordered to stand down. She didn't. If she had made it through the door, she would have unlocked it and set the mob on the representatives trying to flee.

She bought the lie and paid for it with her life. The fault for that, lies with your Savior. Those are FACTS, and they are not in dispute.
STFU idiot. You sound like a fool.

View attachment 884519

Trump killed Babbitt. He was the director.
jz512hr09vac1.jpeg

The DOJ report did not read like any post-shooting review I have read as a criminal defense attorney or law professor. The DOJ statement notably does not say that the shooting was clearly justified. Instead, it stressed that “prosecutors would have to prove not only that the officer used force that was constitutionally unreasonable, but that the officer did so ‘willfully.’” It seemed simply to shrug and say that the DOJ did not believe it could prove “a bad purpose to disregard the law” and that “evidence that an officer acted out of fear, mistake, panic, misperception, negligence, or even poor judgment cannot establish the high level of intent.”

Criminal charges should be filed against Byrd.

I watched what amounted to suicide by cop yes

Your point?
There was no warning, officer bird approached from the side, all you can see was his gun. He was about 7 to 10 ft away when he pulled the trigger and shot her in the neck as she stuck her head through the window. Not a justifiable homicide. Maybe even murder. The more I think about it he was probably sent down there to do that.

There was no warning, officer bird approached from the side, all you can see was his gun. He was about 7 to 10 ft away when he pulled the trigger and shot her in the neck as she stuck her head through the window. Not a justifiable homicide. Maybe even murder. The more I think about it he was probably sent down there to do that.
Suicide by cop.

She Darwined herself

Do you think just because you have a Ukrainian flag for a moniker you can lie? Is a Ukrainian flag a license be a fibber? Maybe a coward?
Do you think just because you have MAGA as your avatar that you can act like an asshole?

Oh wait… never mind. The question answers itself

Forum List

Back