January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Do you think just because you have MAGA as your avatar that you can act like an asshole?

Oh wait… never mind. The question answers itself
No it's because I'm smarter and more observant than you are. Also I'm not a liar and a coward like you are. Congratulations

Nothing happened with either of those.

You lost. And she was justifiably killed.

I would say having a good network and contacts to pick up jobs as an independent contractor (as I have been at times in the past) puts me in a good position to continue my standard of living.
Again, this has nothing to do with Babbitt not being shot in the back or the fact that she should have stood down (if she did, she'd still be alive).

40 hours a week? I haven't worked a 40 hour week in over 20 years. I'd say closer to a 60-80 hour week on average...but I make really good money...so, there's that. :)
i went way over the line on this one thread son..........need to sign out earlier in these sitchations...nodda good look foy shoy

80 hrs a week?...........my god......if you would work 80 hrs in sales related capacity you'd be at 300k.......175 at 40

but what do i know

Fine. If it makes you feel better, Ashli is screaming in agony for eternity as she roasts in the fires of the pit.

The flamey part is in the Bible.

Freeze or roast, it still makes me happy.

The Bible is fiction too, dumbass.

Even by Trump cult standards, you're stupid, and that's saying something.
If the Bible is fiction why are claiming Babbitt is in hell?

They are confused and dont know their head from their asshole. Typical Democrat just make shit up as they go. Dishonest
e42tul2wwtac1.jpeg

It was 2:20 p.m. on this day in 2021. I was in my classroom- quadruple masked- explaining to my students how queer slaves actually wrote the Constitution, when I heard it: sobbing from the hall.

I went outside to find my colleague, an English teacher, sobbing uncontrollably. At first I thought Ron DeSantis had made our jobs even more difficult by banning us from discussing our kinks in the classroom, but it was far worse.

“A white supremacist insurrectionist has his feet on Nancy Pelosi’s desk,” they/them cried.

I rushed back into my classroom to see the look of fear on my students’ faces.

“Are we going to lose access to our puberty blockers?” a purple-haired demiboy asked.

“If they overthrow our democracy, yes,” I replied.

For the next several hours we watched the TV in fear as several hundred terrorists searched the Capitol for Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, so they could have their way with her.

Thankfully, a brave police officer of color shot a hysterical Karen in the face, sending the MAGA idiots running for their lives at the sight of such a strong Black man.

When it was over, 640 police officers of color had been killed and Ilhan Omar’s brother-husband had been deported back to Somalia.

My students knew how close we had come to losing our democracy- mostly because I told them so.

We must #NeverForgetJan6

How did you hear the news?

I sometimes think about Ashli freezing in Hell, and it always cheers me up.

Yes, freezing. Traitors go to the icy ninth circle.

It also cheers me up to know that many other MAGA traitors have joined her and will keep joining her.
Only a fascist would justify the murder of Ashli Babbitt. She was an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone. There were many burly men in the vicinity who could have easily arrested her and put zip ties on her.

Why do you want to live in a police state? Why do you support cowardly officer Byrd who was so terrified by this small woman he felt he had to kill her?

And she was the only one intentionally killed during the “insurrection“.

She was an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone.

A five-pack of rules are prominently articulated in the Book of Life

To wit:

1. If police erect a barricade to keep you out.....stay out.
  2. If uniformed police are within feet of you don't point at them and loudly curse them.
  3. If police warn you to back up, to move away, to not enter.......then don't.
  4. If police tell you to stop.....stop. Show your hands.
  5. If police brandish a gun towards you ........ stop, obey, don't charge forward.
Lastly, not a rule....merely an observation:

• If you break one of those 5 rules......you may be inconvenienced.
  • If you break all 5? Well........

A five-pack of rules are prominently articulated in the Book of Life

To wit:

1. If police erect a barricade to keep you out.....stay out.
  2. If uniformed police are within feet of you don't point at them and loudly curse them.
  3. If police warn you to back up, to move away, to not enter.......then don't.
  4. If police tell you to stop.....stop. Show your hands.
  5. If police brandish a gun towards you ........ stop, obey, don't charge forward.
Lastly, not a rule....merely an observation:

• If you break one of those 5 rules......you may be inconvenienced.
  • If you break all 5? Well........
Was Officer Byrd justified in killing Ashli Babbitt?

Why not arrest her instead?

Should the police use excessive force generally?

Forum List

Back