January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Patriots don’t commit an act of domestic terrorism and engage in a treasonous insurrection as did conservatives on 1/6.

As for Babbitt, she was a domestic terrorist lawfully killed while committing her crime of domestic terrorism and treasonous insurrection.
As a typical leftist, you have it backwards. You see there was this rigged election that happened in 2020. Patriots reacted to that by having a protest at the Capitol. One of the protesters was murdered by the name of ashli Babbitt. It was a cowardly Act sanctioned by a cowardly Democrat Party and viewed as just by vultures who would like to tear down America for their own benefit. Unpatriotic cowards who we celebrate now on January 6th.
EXCLUSIVE: After Shooting Ashli Babbitt, Capitol Police Lt. Made False Radio Report: Lawsuit EXCLUSIVE: After Shooting Ashli Babbitt, Capitol Police Lt. Made False Radio Report: Lawsuit

Back up in this thread, (#478) the prolific poster ThisIsMe offered the forum, and really, America.....the good service of posting up the contact information for Sedition Hunters.
Good on, TIM.

To the rest of the posters and lurkers here, well......take a good look at Sedition Hunter's 'Perp Sheet' page. Specifically, for the people they are still looking for. Supposedly, about another 1,200.....(on top of the 1.200+ already caught.)

If you recognize a family member, a neighbor, colleague, a Klan member.....well, contact the Hunters right away. Help them help us. Help them identify, find, and take to the FBI, or the DOJ, the name and address of the perpetrator.

We can all be proud of the sense of responsibility this group of amateur sleuths holds towards good citizenship here in America.

We all want those remaining 1,200 perps (approx).....to fear the black SUV with tinted windows rolling into their trailer park....as they wait for the other damn shoe to drop, and their life to change again.

It cannot be reassuring to see Tarrio get 22yrs in prison; Ethan Nordean get 18; Joe Biggs, 17, Zach Rehl, 15yrs.

That has got to make for some fretful nights.
Or.....more alcohol consumption?

MAGA! WWG1WGA!

You sound kind of like a Nazi chilly. Delusions of grandeur much?

Rittenhouse was just taking out the trash. Babbitt was a true patriot, I hope you had a great Patriots Day on the Cowardly side of this.
In Canada it was considered to be a semi-seriouds comedy routine. Except when Bsbbitt got whacked and that was taking the show a bit too far for even America!
Even thougb the cop was completely withiin his rights, due to Rittenhouse rules being adopted by the political left.

In Canada it was considered to be a semi-seriouds comedy routine. Except when Bsbbitt got whacked and that was taking the show a bit too far for even America!
Even thougb the cop was completely withiin his rights, due to Rittenhouse rules being adopted by the political left.
There was a lot of difference between Rittenhouse and Babbitt. You really have to have your head up your ass to think differently!

So liberals that attacked the Whitehouse. The liberals that barged in the Kavanaugh hearings. The liberals that locked cops in the police department and tried to set it on fire trying to burn them alive. Should all be arrested for insurrection?

No, according to the left, they all s
It would probably surpirise a lot of people that groups like that and many others of that type, including the CIA and FBI are not monitoring these forums. If people don’t believe that, then they need to wake up.
corretion, I meant to say they ARE monitoring these forums.

1704658747277.png

Back up in this thread, (#478) the prolific poster ThisIsMe offered the forum, and really, America.....the good service of posting up the contact information for Sedition Hunters.
Good on, TIM.

To the rest of the posters and lurkers here, well......take a good look at Sedition Hunter's 'Perp Sheet' page. Specifically, for the people they are still looking for. Supposedly, about another 1,200.....(on top of the 1.200+ already caught.)

If you recognize a family member, a neighbor, colleague, a Klan member.....well, contact the Hunters right away. Help them help us. Help them identify, find, and take to the FBI, or the DOJ, the name and address of the perpetrator.

We can all be proud of the sense of responsibility this group of amateur sleuths holds towards good citizenship here in America.

We all want those remaining 1,200 perps (approx).....to fear the black SUV with tinted windows rolling into their trailer park....as they wait for the other damn shoe to drop, and their life to change again.

It cannot be reassuring to see Tarrio get 22yrs in prison; Ethan Nordean get 18; Joe Biggs, 17, Zach Rehl, 15yrs.

MAGA! WWG1WGA!

I meant to say in my post that they ARE watching these forums, I made a typo in saying the “are not”

Also, i didn’t post their contact info, i just quoted someone else’s comment.

As to the rest of of your post, im sure those group ls are already watching, but, your call to “help them help us” is a bad idea. Here’s why. As you previously stated:
this group of amateur sleuths

Is exactly why they need to let the professionals do the investigating. Your “call to arms” as it were, by a bunch of amateur yahoos getting their jollies by handing over random names of people to the FBI could cause problems for people who are not guilty of anything. Hell, it wouldn’t surprise me that some of those people who were questioned and/or arrested, just for being in DC on that day, were among those turned in by these “amateur sleuths”.

DC is probably the most surveilled place on the planet, and the FBI already admitted to using geo tagging of cellular data to determine who was there. Trust me, they already know what was there that day.

I meant to say in my post that they ARE watching these forums, I made a typo in saying the “are not”

Also, i didn’t post their contact info, i just quoted someone else’s comment.

As to the rest of of your post, im sure those group ls are already watching, but, your call to “help them help us” is a bad idea. Here’s why. As you previously stated:

Is exactly why they need to let the professionals do the investigating. Your “call to arms” as it were, by a bunch of amateur yahoos getting their jollies by handing over random names of people to the FBI could cause problems for people who are not guilty of anything. Hell, it wouldn’t surprise me that some of those people who were questioned and/or arrested, just for being in DC on that day, were among those turned in by these “amateur sleuths”.

DC is probably the most surveilled place on the planet, and the FBI already admitted to using geo tagging of cellular data to determine who was there. Trust me, they already know what was there that day.
That is why it's extremely suspicious as to who planted the pipe bombs that day. There is no way they don't know. The reason we don't know is because it doesn't fit their agenda of "get Trump". Did you notice they finally had to do something to Ray Epps due to public pressure? Pretty sure they didn't want to. Pretty shady

That is why it's extremely suspicious as to who planted the pipe bombs that day. There is no way they don't know. The reason we don't know is because it doesn't fit their agenda of "get Trump". Did you notice they finally had to do something to Ray Epps due to public pressure? Pretty sure they didn't want to. Pretty shady
Yeah, but his punishment was a slap on the wrist.. and he was ACTIVELY promoting that people enter the capitol. Even the people in the crowd the night before were calling him out on that…saying “FED! FED!”

Funny how people who entered the capitol that day and were just walking around got more punishment than Epps did.

There was a lot of difference between Rittenhouse and Babbitt. You really have to have your head up your ass to think differently!
Rittenhouse became a live hero and Bsbbitt became a dead one.ddd Trump won't have sympathy for another dead hero like Mc Cane.
Also,, Ashli was the victim that was stupid enough to give the cop the opportunity to whack her. Kyle wasn't the victim..

I have not seen one explanation in 3 years how this group was going to take command and control of the military and all government entities.

You know why?

IT WAS NOT A FUCKING INSURRECTION.

Yeah, but his punishment was a slap on the wrist.. and he was ACTIVELY promoting that people enter the capitol. Even the people in the crowd the night before were calling him out on that…saying “FED! FED!”

Funny how people who entered the capitol that day and were just walking around got more punishment than Epps did.
It was the perfect kill by a cop who got revenge.

Good on, TIM.

MAGA! WWG1WGA!

Here it is, an opportunity to extend Lawfare to those you don't like, compliments of the Democrat Party. An orwellian appeal like this, aimed at the demographic of the pink-haired flaming lib, to persecute a political party and activate the gullible left-wing is reminiscent of Orwell's 1984 and the Nazi party ofthe 40s. A great Preamble for Biden's speech yesterday and his "fight for democracy" "help us arrest your MAGA neighbor, we have an election to win"

Screenshot_20220903-221337_Chrome.jpg.

Rittenhouse became a live hero and Bsbbitt became a dead one.ddd Trump won't have sympathy for another dead hero like Mc Cane.
Also,, Ashli was the victim that was stupid enough to give the cop the opportunity to whack her. Kyle wasn't the victim..
Leftist apologetics for the murder of ashli Babbitt get more Ridiculous by the post. McCain was a piece of shit politician ,Trump hater, hiding behind a service record. Nothing more nothing less. He proved that with his vote for ObamaCare. There was no precedent nor justification for the murder of Babbitt in the rule of law.

Screenshot_20220812-191850_Chrome.jpg

Like Floyd?
Yes, like George Floyd. Ashli was revenge but it's going to have to remain the unmentionable.

America has already adopted vigilante justice. There was no way it could happen using Chauvin's method of coldblooded murder in the light of day!

Neither side was ready, but likely will be ready by election time.

Forum List

Back