January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

You have got to be kidding. This is way over-the-top SICK ! Whoever suggested this atrocity be celebrated as something patriotic needs to leave the country or be imprisoned for treason.

You have got to be kidding. This is way over-the-top SICK ! Whoever suggested this atrocity be celebrated as something patriotic needs to leave the country or be imprisoned for treason.
Never forget or forgive the ones who would Commit This Act and their cowardice. Never forget the cowardice of those who would justify it. The video tape tells the story. Patriots day!

Just by the grace of God and white people. You're welcome to come and kiss my feet LOL
What am I thanking you and your culture for? Being a cuckolded bitch to civil rights activists who strong armed you into changing your immigration laws? 😄

Never forget or forgive the ones who would Commit This Act and their cowardice. Never forget the cowardice of those who would justify it. The video tape tells the story. Patriots day!
You're not a patriot. You sat on your ass on J6

What am I thanking you and your culture for? Being a cuckolded bitch to civil rights activists who strong armed you into changing your immigration laws? 😄
I know that you would think no one because you are a little bitch parasite and cuckold of the white man's civilization. You are a fortunate little ingrate.

:rolleyes::mad:

1704664882036.png

Yes you did. You can't remember what you said ten minutes ago. You can't keep up with your own gibberish
I'm not going to do your leg work and go back and look at what I said 10 minutes ago. It's up to you to screenshot it and bring it back to provide your proof . After all you already did it dumb shit.

I'm not going to do your leg work and go back and look at what I said 10 minutes ago. It's up to you to screenshot it and bring it back to provide your proof . After all you already did it dumb shit.
You truly are dumber than dirt Arlette LOL

Forum List

Back