January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

The amount of nonsense coming out from maga people, shows just how fragile the US's democracy is

I know that you cuck whites have a lot of talk but no real solutions to your on going demographic replacement. :funnyface:
Our solution is going to bite you in the ass in November. Save your whining and crying until then, maybe you should make up for some ground and apologize for the Way You Are now😆 tell me what do you expect to accomplish for yourself by bringing South America to North America?

Screenshot_20220306-102016_Facebook.jpg

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

We should all remember the traitor Ashli Babbitt.

I'm all for another federal holiday. What they all mean to me is another day to light the b b cue.

She was never a patriot.

She was nutjob with anger issues and an addiction to QAnon fantasies
And arrogant and unjust government killing. Never should have happened and there is no excuse for it. Just cowardice
I'm staying here to make America great. Obviously
Someone Like You shouldn't even be in this country. We don't need you

Forum List

Back