January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

No. Not murdered.

Murdered is a legal term and means an unlawful killing.

It was determined that the killing wasn't unlawful, therefore by definition, it can't be murder.

Will you be moving the goalposts again?
Looked like a murder to me. No warning given, justifiable Force threshold not met, just a stick your head through the window and I'm going to shoot you action. If officer bird wasn't such a coward he would have went and stood in front of Ashley Babbitt and pointed the gun at her there. Not shoot her from a secret place on the side. It was almost as if he was sent down there to do that. Common sense points to a murder. I watched it.

Screenshot_20240111-075449_Facebook.jpg

Looked like a murder to me. No warning given, justifiable Force threshold not met, just a stick your head through the window and I'm going to shoot you action. If officer bird wasn't such a coward he would have went and stood in front of Ashley Babbitt and pointed the gun at her there. Not shoot her from a secret place on the side. It was almost as if he was sent down there to do that. Common sense points to a murder. I watched it.

View attachment 904148
Just stop being an idiot on a fool's mission.

View attachment 904148
Your opinion does not translate to fact.

Sorry the seditious conspiracy didn't work out for you or Abbot.

Biden not being charged for the very things Trump is being charged for
Because President Biden didn't do what President Benedict Donald did.

"With one exception, there is no record of the Department of Justice prosecuting a former president or vice president for mishandling classified documents from his own administration. The exception is former President Trump. is not our role to assess the criminal charges pending against Mr. Trump, but several material distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, proven, would clearly establish not only Mr. Trump's willfulness but also serious aggravating facts.

Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite According to the • not refused to return documents for months, but heal so obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to about95 ,i In contrast, Mr. Biden alerted authorities, turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice in 2022 and 2023, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, permitted the seizure and review of handwritten notebooks he believed to be his personal property, and in numerous other ways cooperated with the investigation."

pp 250

Forum List

Back