January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Hilarious that you fucktards are fooled by all this! What a stupid idiot you are! Hahahahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Tell us all how the election was stolen again…2000 mules? Immigrants? Locust? A flood? Swarms of bees?

Grow up and get a pair.

Tell us all how the election was stolen again…2000 mules? Immigrants? Locust? A flood? Swarms of bees?

Grow up and get a pair.
I would tell you but it's a matter of intelligence. Something you don't have. Tell me how did the Russian collusion hopes get started ? hahaha

I would tell you but it's a matter of intelligence. Something you don't have. Tell me how did the Russian collusion hopes get started ? hahaha
Tell us what you think on it.

Then we will review the facts that are available to everyone.

Yes, Russian collusion. Is Russia listening? Why is Paul manafort giving them internal polling? Why did he hire Micheal Kelly who was under investigation for Russian ties..,

Why did he take a meeting in fuckup tower with Russian operatives to dig dirt on Hillary Clinton?

Why does he bend knee to the pootin?

Why iwhen faced with actual example of political persecution, the former fuckup goes uncharacteristically silent on the murder by the pootin of a political adversary?

Tell us what you think on it.

Then we will review the facts that are available to everyone.

Yes, Russian collusion. Is Russia listening? Why is Paul manafort giving them internal polling? Why did he hire Micheal Kelly who was under investigation for Russian ties..,
So you are stupid enough to believe that all that was proof of Russian collusion and that Putin wanted Trump to be president of the United States? LOL! Tell us about Hillary Clinton now.

Dude get by your idiotic denial and look at the facts.

Why are you so dense?
You're the one living in a fantasy land. You're getting your conspiracy theories mixed up, maybe you should take a class or something. Tell us how Robert Mueller spent 30 million dollars on his investigation and missed a 5 million dollar payout to Joe Biden from Russia! Hahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha you are hilarious!

You're the one living in a fantasy land. You're getting your conspiracy theories mixed up, maybe you should take a class or something. Tell us how Robert Mueller spent 30 million dollars on his investigation and missed a 5 million dollar payout to Joe Biden from Russia! Hahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha you are hilarious!
Your stupidity just got indicted for lying to the FBI fuckup.

Do you not keep up with current events.

Get by that one little hands one.

Your stupidity just got indicted for lying to the FBI fuckup.

Do you not keep up with current events.

Get by that one little hands one.
I actually don't believe anything coming out of the FBI. I'm not like you, dumbass hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

Screenshot_20220523-201732_Instagram.jpg

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

Supporting seditious conspiracy is not patriotic.

Forum List

Back