January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Yeah on the toy Gallows. How stupid you must be to believe it. I keep proving you stupid over and over and over again. This is so easy, you must be shocked at how dumb you are shitlib
Your biased opinion makes you a fool.

Maybe one day your will grow a pair and evolve.

Your biased opinion makes you a fool.

Maybe one day your will grow a pair and evolve.
You're Twisted reality and lack of moral fiber makes you stupid. You've proven yourself stupid over and over and over again now probably about 10 times in this conversation. Shocking. I didn't know what I was getting into shitlib. It doesn't rub off on me!

Screenshot_20230714-120021_Instagram.jpg

She died for a lie.

She was part of an insurrection and national disgrace on J6.

She is definitely not a patriot, but a fool. A stupid, stupid fool.
And you really think far Left scumbag Communists like you are real Americans?

Flip the bird.png

Excerpt.

"Yet even as Hur found evidence that Biden willfully held onto and shared with a ghostwriter highly classified information, the special counsel devoted much of his report to explaining why he did not believe the evidence met the standard for criminal charges, including a high probability that the Justice Department would not be able to prove Biden's intent beyond a reasonable doubt..."

Case closed.
You stupid fuck
special counsel report released Thursday found evidence that President Joe Biden willfully retained and shared highly classified information

Again you prove your stupidity. They did not go to hang Mike Pence and Trump said nothing about that. Do you just spout out misinformation and disinformation to prove your stupidity constantly? I'm about done here I've proved my point. That was sure easy Shitlib
Here is the picture of the toy Gallows they built to scare people like you LOL.
View attachment 903603

And it worked! Look how they squealed about it for more than three years!

Forum List

Back