January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

special counsel report released Thursday found evidence that President Joe Biden willfully retained and shared highly classified information when he was a private citizen, including about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan, but concluded that criminal charges were not warranted.
Excerpt.

"Yet even as Hur found evidence that Biden willfully held onto and shared with a ghostwriter highly classified information, the special counsel devoted much of his report to explaining why he did not believe the evidence met the standard for criminal charges, including a high probability that the Justice Department would not be able to prove Biden's intent beyond a reasonable doubt..."

Case closed.

Additional truth from a Liberal.

Last year fox was ordered to pay $775 million for election lies about Dominion voting machines.

Prove me wrong.

Small hands blister.

Take one of the truths offered by me and prove it wrong.

Just one.
You celebrate the murder of a patriot. That is a morally reprehensible and wrong thing to do. Something only a true shitlib would do. Stupidity at a high level. There you have it, proven.

You celebrate the murder of a patriot. That is a morally reprehensible and wrong thing to do. Something only a true shitlib would do. Stupidity at a high level. There you have it, proven.
She died for a lie.

She was part of an insurrection and national disgrace on J6.

She is definitely not a patriot, but a fool. A stupid, stupid fool.

She died for a lie.

She was part of an insurrection and national disgrace on J6.

She is definitely not a patriot, but a fool. A stupid, stupid fool.
And so says a stupid stupid fool. You are a case in point. J6 was nothing but entrapment and fodder for fools like you to use for nefarious purposes. Shitlib

And so says a stupid stupid fool. You are a case in point. J6 was nothing but entrapment and fodder for fools like you to use for nefarious purposes. Shitlib
Nobody was entrapped on J6. They all went there to Hang Mike Pence and at the urging of the boss.

Just look up their trial testimony fuckup.

You're just carrying the stupid water for maga.

Nobody was entrapped on J6. They all went there to Hang Mike Pence and at the urging of the boss.

Just look up their trial testimony fuckup.

You're just carrying the stupid water for maga.
Again you prove your stupidity. They did not go to hang Mike Pence and Trump said nothing about that. Do you just spout out misinformation and disinformation to prove your stupidity constantly? I'm about done here I've proved my point. That was sure easy Shitlib
Here is the picture of the toy Gallows they built to scare people like you LOL.
Screenshot_20221022-133427_Samsung Internet.jpg

Again you prove your stupidity. They did not go to hang Mike Pence and Trump said nothing about that. Do you just spout out misinformation and disinformation to prove your stupidity constantly? I'm about done here I've proved my point. That was sure easy Shitlib
View attachment 903603
You haven't proved anything other than your maga ignorance and denial of facts.

View attachment 903603
1708139763968.png

Forum List

Back