January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

1708123703556.png

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

Ashli was a dumb bitch to listen to Trump

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

January 6, 2021? Benedict Arnold Day.

Ashli Babbitt was abused by Trump and his MAGA followers. Her parents or heirs should have sued Trump for what they did to her.
Ashli Babbitt was murdered and Democrats praised the person that killed her. Trump was not responsible.

Ashli bet her life on the mutually agreed restrictions on the use of guns. She knew that the police officer wouldn't shoot her!

He didn't have to shoot her but he knew that his country had already granted him the right. I suspect that he would have considered it a pleasure. The perfect situation had been created by a white woman involved in criminal activity.

Let this one go. There will be plenty of fresh incidents coming, on account of the bad feelings generated over this one.
I wish our law enforcement would try non fatal shots and cooling situations more often....

Ashli Babbitt was murdered and Democrats praised the person that killed her. Trump was not responsible.
She foolishly allowed herself to be incited by the former fuckup to her death.

Nobody cares for her misguided suicide.

Last edited:
Ok, let’s walk that one around bri.

The truth is that the former fuckup lost in court today and is ordered to pay $355 million.

Prove the wrong.
It's a facts democrats don't deal in truth they must lie. You are a liar it will be over turned

More Liberal truth telling.

The former fuckups charity was shutdown because he used it in a fraudulent way.

Prove me wrong.

Your assertion of overturning the judgement is opinion. Mine is that it will stand.
Biden not being charged for the very things Trump is being charged for

Biden not being charged for the very things Trump is being charged for
Biden doesn’t have nor had a charity.

And that is just your opinion.

Fact is, that President Biden was not charged with possessing classified documents because of intent.

It’s intent that caused charges against the former fuckup to be made.

Forum List

Back