January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Do you support banning Conservatism and the Republican Party in the US, blindbitch?
There is no functioning Republican Party. Only the MAGANUT Party who really aren't conservative. But to your question I'm not for banning any of them. (Well, maybe if you mean by strapping on a tracker on a few of them like we do for wild animals and then release them back into the wild.)

And yet you gave the George Floyd hoodrats a free pass over the riots they caused. Sorry, but Babbitt was a patriot.

I don’t know who you are talking about when you say “hood rats that caused riots”.

Floyd was murdered and his murderer was convicted for it.

The reason he was convicted instead of walking it off? People protesting REAL initial police coverup.

Among the millions of protestors around the country there were some arsonists and other criminals many of whom were also deservingly prosecuted and convicted.

Anything else?

Quite interesting from the super nra group and 2nd amendments crowd, who spout continuously about protecting oneself and or property with gun violence.
When it turns on them they all piss down their legs.

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

And remember the other three people who all died while Trump jerked off for over three hours. All four of their blood is on Trump's hands. They were sacrificed to their Orange Fuhrer on the altar of the Big Lie.

You can be very sure I will never forget that, and neither will America.

Or history.

There is no functioning Republican Party. Only the MAGANUT Party who really aren't conservative. But to your question I'm not for banning any of them. (Well, maybe if you mean by strapping on a tracker on a few of them like we do for wild animals and then release them back into the wild.)
So you do support one party far Left rule just like the rest of the dogshit vermin.

So you do support one party far Left rule just like the rest of the dogshit vermin.

The only party I hear about purging our government of all their opposition is the MAGA party.

They are eagerly looking forward to a dictatorship!

That would be your party, the Communist Democrat party. There are ZERO Conservatives there.
I'm an Independent. I quit my lifetime membership as a Republican in 2017.

I don't know if you've noticed, but Independents have surged from a tiny minority to 40 percent of voters.

The Dems and MAGAs are only 25 percent each.

Remember that the next time you are told to be happy that Dems are leaving their party and assuming they became Republicans, because that is not what is happening. And the same thing is happening to the MAGA party.

America is fed up with ALL of you tards.

Forum List

Back