January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

'I lived in fear of her': Woman who was rammed and stalked by Ashli Babbitt after the Jan 6 'martyr' stole her boyfriend reveals how she threatened 'to beat my ass' and photos of the crash scene​

• Speaking publicly for the first time since the incident, jilted lover Celeste Norris detailed the horrors she faced at the hands of slain Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt
  • 'She pulls up yelling and screaming,' Norris said in an interview with The AP, recounting how she was harassed, rammed and chased by Babbitt in July 2016
  • At the time, Babbit, then 30, was engaged in an extramarital affair with Norris' then boyfriend of six years, Aaron Babbit - the man Babbit would eventually wed
  • Norris, 40, has revealed exclusive photos of her car after it was repeatedly smashed by Babbitt's SUV in 2016
  • Babbitt was also married to another man when she engaged in the affair
Typical democrit character assassination. This is what we have come to expect. Incredibly dishonest Democrats hard at work!

It will be interesting when they try to prove the shooting was justified in a civil court. Ashley's husband is going to be a rich man. And Judicial Watch will get a third of the settlement.
Seeing as there is a video and audio a police Officers giving clear warning that anyone who attempts to break through the barricade will be shot on sight before she did just that, I doubt any judge or jury would side with her family.

The January 6 Riots were Fake
16 years Military Intelligence , very rich, Jewish , banking and Spook related parents .
Every legal matter broken to keep details secret after , etc etc
100% Faked Death
So many red flags that a ten year old can see it is Fake once the facts are known .

Read it . I am only the messenger

How are we sure that they aren’t identifying people who may have been ....... in the crowd but didn’t do anything wrong, and turning that information over to the fbi?

Here, my friend, read the book:

Sedition Hunters: How January 6th Broke the Justice System
Audible Logo
Audible Audiobook – Unabridged

Ryan J. Reilly (Author, Narrator), PublicAffairs (Publisher)
4.1 4.1 out of 5 stars 98 ratings

The January 6th attack is an unprecedented crime in American history. Sprawling and openly political, it can't be handled by the traditional rules and norms of law enforcement—threatening the very idea of justice and its role in society."

No other post on the board reminds us better that trump supporters act like garbage.

You’ve been on this rock hurling through space for 30 years and this is what you’ve done with your “life”.

The January 6 Riots were Fake
16 years Military Intelligence , very rich, Jewish , banking and Spook related parents .
Every legal matter broken to keep details secret after , etc etc
100% Faked Death
So many red flags that a ten year old can see it is Fake once the facts are known .

Read it . I am only the messenger
This is the GOP these days folks

Batshit crazy

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life
Benedict Donald is responsible for her causing her wrongful death.

“There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,” McConnell said. “The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.”

No other post on the board reminds us better that trump supporters act like garbage.

You’ve been on this rock hurling through space for 30 years and this is what you’ve done with your “life”.
And here we have "Biden supporters" to remind us who really act like garbage.

Screenshot_20220910-104543_Chrome.jpg

Here, my friend, read the book:

Sedition Hunters: How January 6th Broke the Justice System
Audible Logo
Audible Audiobook – Unabridged

Ryan J. Reilly (Author, Narrator), PublicAffairs (Publisher)
4.1 4.1 out of 5 stars 98 ratings

The January 6th attack is an unprecedented crime in American history. Sprawling and openly political, it can't be handled by the traditional rules and norms of law enforcement—threatening the very idea of justice and its role in society."
Yeah, not buying his book, you can just tell me what it says.

The former fuckup just owned himself.

If his response was so perfect, he should get on a witness stand and defend his inactions.
For whose benefit? You're the same guy who said Obama's birth certificate is a forgery so why should Trump waste his time with the likes of you?

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

Haters of police, law and order, and democratic elections try to contrive martyrs, of course.

Screen Shot 2024-02-16 at 9.37.34 AM.png

TRUMP GOONS TRASHING THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE

It is unfortunate that Babbitt was not apprehended, prosecuted, and sentenced like so many other Trump goons whom Lindsey Graham says should have been shot, but "stand your ground" law enforcement prevailed.

If January 6 is "Ashli Babbit Day," December 7 demands cherry blossom festivals across America.

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

Ashli Babbitt was shot because she criminally trasspassed into Congressional chambers to criminally halt certification of 2020 election.

She died because Trump lied to her.

You want to make an annual reminder for Americans of her sad fate, how Trump's lies killed her and ruined lives of many others? Sure, I'm with you on that nutbag.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back