January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Do you know what my position is on politics in the US? I doubt you do.

I bet you just thing there are Republicans and there are Democrats and that's it.
Not sure where you're coming from, I would have to trace back. For some reason I am equating you with those apologists for the government actions on January 6th.

Why are you arguing with me?

I'm not even arguing with you. You didn't even bothered to follow the conversation. You just started attacking. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, rather than just blocking you for trying to call me an "idiot".

This patience isn't going to last that long though.

Not sure where you're coming from, I would have to trace back. For some reason I am equating you with those apologists for the government actions on January 6th.

Yeah, for some reason you're jumping to conclusions. Who'd have thunked it? Someone on this board who just jumps to conclusions and doesn't take time to actually have a proper conversation about it.

I'm not even arguing with you. You didn't even bothered to follow the conversation. You just started attacking. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, rather than just blocking you for trying to call me an "idiot".

This patience isn't going to last that long though.
Okay what is your purpose for being in this conversation? I could care less if you blocked me, that just means I win.

It's on record. Faun grabbed your junk
It's on record you are sexually frustrated demowhore. Maybe you should go get you some, might be difficult though. Fawn is gone by the way, I will give him credit for being smarter than you though.

Okay what is your purpose for being in this conversation? I could care less if you blocked me, that just means I win.

My purpose for being in any conversation is so I can use my brain and learn about issues from different perspectives.

If you think you "win" because I've blocked you, then I'm doubting you are going to have good conversations and debates. You don't "win" anything from not talking to me.

Yeah, for some reason you're jumping to conclusions. Who'd have thunked it? Someone on this board who just jumps to conclusions and doesn't take time to actually have a proper conversation about it.
Okay, I'm discussing this topic with three or four posters. Sorry if you jumped in and I equated you with their position. Didn't mean to offend you unless you're a Democrat who celebrated Ashley Babbitt's death.

My purpose for being in any conversation is so I can use my brain and learn about issues from different perspectives.

If you think you "win" because I've blocked you, then I'm doubting you are going to have good conversations and debates. You don't "win" anything from not talking to me.
When someone blocks me it means they can't have a serious conversation. They would be unable, so they bail. I never block anyone.

When someone blocks me it means they can't have a serious conversation. They would be unable, so they bail. I never block anyone.

No, it doesn't. It can mean they don't particularly like people who insult. I block insults, because insults are people who are throwing emotion around, and not sticking to facts, statistics and logic.

I asked for a link for proof of a crime.

Still waiting

I appreciate your purpose, I gain a lot of information from this website as well. It's informative to peer into the brains of the different political factions that appear. It's amazing to me how immoral and tribalistic some people have become in this once great country.

No, it doesn't. It can mean they don't particularly like people who insult. I block insults, because insults are people who are throwing emotion around, and not sticking to facts, statistics and logic.
True, I usually state facts before I insult you though. Sometimes it's rough going in the face of stupidity when you don't block people.

It's on record you are sexually frustrated demowhore. Maybe you should go get you some, might be difficult though. Fawn is gone by the way, I will give him credit for being smarter than you though.
Denial. You got traumatized by Faun

Forum List

Back