January 6 is Patriots Day ------ January 6 Will Forever Be Ashli Babbitt Day

Remember Ashli Babbitt, never forgive those who took her life at the point of a discharged handgun carried by a thug. MAGA2024 is coming - and remember Ashli Babbitt when you vote.

Remember the NAZI who tried to overturn an election.

You can't handle the truth. You are a weakling like Trump
I've been truthing you all day, you're just a left-wing whore with an empty head. I've yet to seen a post from you that had any substance or value. Useless and pathetic

I've been truthing you all day, you're just a left-wing whore with an empty head. I've yet to seen a post from you that had any substance or value. Useless and pathetic
This is a flaming thread started by a racist. There is no value or substance to any of this. The only people who still give a shit about Ashlie Babbitt are family members of hers.

This is a flaming thread started by a racist. There is no value or substance to any of this. The only people who still give a shit about Ashlie Babbitt are family members of hers.
This Thread condemns you immoral Thugs who would celebrate Ashley Babbitt's death. It exposes you for the Godless, heathen, whores that you are. Your ignorance is the reason totalitarian societies are born. Patriots day!

This Thread condemns you immoral Thugs who would celebrate Ashley Babbitt's death. It exposes you for the Godless, heathen, whores that you are. Your ignorance is the reason totalitarian societies are born. Patriots day!
^^ pointless howling and gnashing of dentures

Stop lying Arlette. It doesn't help your case any. You don't even believe in God so STFU
I know more about the Bible than you ever will. God has forsaken you and blotted your name because you are an unprofitable servant.

I know more about the Bible than you ever will. God has forsaken you and blotted your name because you are an unprofitable servant.
Fuck you, you told me you were an atheist.You have no business invoking God and condemning me for anything. Judge not lest ye be judged, one of my favorite Bible verses. Words to live by.

Fuck you, you told me you were an atheist.You have no business invoking God and condemning me for anything. Judge not lest ye be judged, one of my favorite Bible verses. Words to live by.
Yes, I'm an atheist that knows all about the Bible. You pissed your salvation away and now God has forsaken you. It won't be long before I'm proven right.

Hahaha I laugh at you. Bye bye
HfzFWb7g.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Dead MAGA rioter Ashli Babbitt and her Marine husband were in a THROUPLE with live-in 29-year-old bartender who is sticking by the widower's side as he mourns his wife's Capitol shooting death​

• Trump supporter and Air Force vet Ashli Babbitt, 35, was shot dead by Capitol Hill police in last week's riot
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Ashli and her ex-Marine husband Aaron were in a three-way relationship with a 29-year-old bartender
  • Ashli's brother confirmed that their girlfriend Kayla Joyce lived with the married couple in San Diego
  • Kayla is sticking by Aaron's side and consoling him as he mourns his wife's death
  • Ashli and Aaron, who served as a Marine from 2000 to 2005, married in 2019 and met their girlfriend less than a year into their marriage
  • They met while Kayla was working at their local bar, Ocean Beach Brewery
  • Ashli's brother Andrew, 21, said his late sister was raised to welcome people of all sexual orientations, colors or creeds – as long as they were 'Team America'

'I lived in fear of her': Woman who was rammed and stalked by Ashli Babbitt after the Jan 6 'martyr' stole her boyfriend reveals how she threatened 'to beat my ass' and photos of the crash scene​

• Speaking publicly for the first time since the incident, jilted lover Celeste Norris detailed the horrors she faced at the hands of slain Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt
  • 'She pulls up yelling and screaming,' Norris said in an interview with The AP, recounting how she was harassed, rammed and chased by Babbitt in July 2016
  • At the time, Babbit, then 30, was engaged in an extramarital affair with Norris' then boyfriend of six years, Aaron Babbit - the man Babbit would eventually wed
  • Norris, 40, has revealed exclusive photos of her car after it was repeatedly smashed by Babbitt's SUV in 2016
  • Babbitt was also married to another man when she engaged in the affair

'I lived in fear of her': Woman who was rammed and stalked by Ashli Babbitt after the Jan 6 'martyr' stole her boyfriend reveals how she threatened 'to beat my ass' and photos of the crash scene​

• Speaking publicly for the first time since the incident, jilted lover Celeste Norris detailed the horrors she faced at the hands of slain Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt
  • 'She pulls up yelling and screaming,' Norris said in an interview with The AP, recounting how she was harassed, rammed and chased by Babbitt in July 2016
  • At the time, Babbit, then 30, was engaged in an extramarital affair with Norris' then boyfriend of six years, Aaron Babbit - the man Babbit would eventually wed
  • Norris, 40, has revealed exclusive photos of her car after it was repeatedly smashed by Babbitt's SUV in 2016
  • Babbitt was also married to another man when she engaged in the affair
All irrelevant!

EXCLUSIVE: Dead MAGA rioter Ashli Babbitt and her Marine husband were in a THROUPLE with live-in 29-year-old bartender who is sticking by the widower's side as he mourns his wife's Capitol shooting death​

• Trump supporter and Air Force vet Ashli Babbitt, 35, was shot dead by Capitol Hill police in last week's riot
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Ashli and her ex-Marine husband Aaron were in a three-way relationship with a 29-year-old bartender
  • Ashli's brother confirmed that their girlfriend Kayla Joyce lived with the married couple in San Diego
  • Kayla is sticking by Aaron's side and consoling him as he mourns his wife's death
  • Ashli and Aaron, who served as a Marine from 2000 to 2005, married in 2019 and met their girlfriend less than a year into their marriage
  • They met while Kayla was working at their local bar, Ocean Beach Brewery
  • Ashli's brother Andrew, 21, said his late sister was raised to welcome people of all sexual orientations, colors or creeds – as long as they were 'Team America'
All irrelevant!

Actually, the authorities have welcomed the Sedition Hunters efforts. As has been reported, this is the largest investigation in the history of the DOJ. Reports that over 3,000 illegally entered the Capitol, and many others who didn't enter yet participated in savaging uniformed officers outside.

The numbers are overwhelming. And with so few perpetrators apprehended on site....the best way of identifying who did what is with the video evidence of security cams, body cams, news cams, and selfies by participants and perps.

And that totals hundreds of thousands of hours of video.
But, fortunately, for America there is this dedicated loosely organized informal group of computer wonks who have embraced the challenge like Xbox gamers. They have become a community. And, when a perp has been isolated in the videos, and somehow someway somebody is able to identify the name of the individual.....well, that is turned over to the professionals at the FBI/DOJ. In short, they supplement the work of the authorities, but it is the authorities who finalize it and make the decision to go talk to the suspect....or not.

A good account of this patriotic work being done by the Sedition Hunters is this book:

Sedition Hunters, by Ryan Reilly

Check it out on Amazon. Here is Amazon's description:

"The attack on the Capitol building following the 2020 election was an extraordinarily large and brazen crime. Conspiracies were formed on social media in full public view, the law-breakers paraded on national television with undisguised faces, and with outgoing President Donald Trump openly cheering them on. The basic concept of law enforcement--investigators find criminals and serve justice--quickly breaks down in the face of such an event. The system has been strained by the sheer volume of criminals and the widespread perception that what they did wasn't wrong.

A mass of online tipsters--"sedition hunters"--have mobilized, simultaneously providing the FBI with valuable intelligence and creating an ethical dilemma. Who gets to serve justice? How can law enforcement still function as a pillar of civil society? As the foundations of our government are questioned, the FBI and Department of Justice are the first responders to a crisis of democracy and law that threatens to spread, and fast.

In this work of extraordinary reportage, Ryan Reilly gets to know would-be revolutionaries, obsessive online sleuths, and FBI agents, and shines a light on a justice system that's straining to maintain order in our polarized country. From the moment the police barriers were breached on January 6th, 2021, Americans knew something had profoundly changed. Sedition Hunters is the fascinating, high-stakes story of what happens next."

Sure, so they are taking photos of people that were there that day and using some means of identifying who they are and turning that information over to the police. But how are they ensuring that those people are not doxxed? I can only imagine what those message boards are like.

How are we sure that they aren’t identifying people who may have been at the speech, or just in the crowd but didn’t do anything wrong, and turning that information over to the fbi? You say they do the work, but turn that information over to the fbi, then the fbi has to decide whether or not to talk to them, so it sounds like, in order for the fbi to determine they have to make contact, they STILL have to do the investigative works, OR, they are not doing the investigative work and are just going off of the information these people are sending them.

Given that I’m sure MANY of these “sedition hunters” are leftists and trump haters, who’s jollies are wiggled at the thought of “trumpers” in jail, in short, like a lot on these forums do, I’m fairly certain there is no discretion in the people they turn over.

My guess is, they are identifying anyone in the crowd, whether or not they actually participated in the riot and turning them over to the fed, thereby causing problems for those people and potentially having an impact on their lives. Those people get put on the fbi watch list, for no reason.

Forum List

Back