Jarrin Jackson Fighting to save Oklahoma from Jews and Gays

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

"I'm not beholden to Jews or any other group." He also said in a video, "I ain't owned by the Jews. I worship Jesus Christ. He's my Messiah."

Maybe there isnt a big Jewish demographic in Oklahoma. Jarrin is not really pitching for their support. Although he looks like one of the Village People who didnt make the cut he hates Gays more than Jews.

Mitch is busy bemoaning the quality of GOP candidates and you can see why this is the case. cant the GOp exclude these outlier loons ? Maybe just have greedy cruel people instead ?

1661091657849.png

Mitch is busy bemoaning the quality of GOP candidates and you can see why this is the case. cant the GOp exclude these outlier loons ? Maybe just have greedy cruel people instead ?
They've come out of the shadows, beginning with Escalator Day.

Many of us thought that America was better than this, but it's becoming more clear that we were wrong.

Many of us thought that America was better than this, but it's becoming more clear that we were wrong.

LOL.....You would not know "better" if it reached up and bit you in the ass.....Go shill for the dems someplace else.

"I'm not beholden to Jews or any other group." He also said in a video, "I ain't owned by the Jews. I worship Jesus Christ. He's my Messiah."

Maybe there isnt a big Jewish demographic in Oklahoma. Jarrin is not really pitching for their support. Although he looks like one of the Village People who didnt make the cut he hates Gays more than Jews.

View attachment 685381
So someone “not beholden to Jews” really scares you?

Are you beholden to Jews?

I keep saying its education Mac. I saw something that Cheney won the only two Wyoming areas with decent education standards.
Its the only way that decent folk win. Educate the kids.

Ooh, how scary, a man says he worships Jesus Christ. Terrifying.

So someone “not beholden to Jews” really scares you?

Are you beholden to Jews?
Well I dont really know.We live in an interconnected world so I dont think any of us could state that with confidence.
But a normal person would not make that claim in order to win an election. What does that say about him and his electotrate ?

I think we know the answer to that.

Lefties managed to blame the BSA and the Catholic Church but Every Boy Scout and Altar Boy who was ever molested was the victim of a homosexual predator. Thousands of young kids (mostly boys) are being groomed by drag queens and predators in schools today. It is disgusting.

I wonder what would happen if we had a silly American poster totally obsessed with Welsh politics, and who dredged up every extreme leftist agitator in Wales in order to malign the left?

It seems odd to me that a member of an antisemitic political party in the U.K. is posting about a totally obscure antisemite in Oklahoma.

Lefties managed to blame the BSA and the Catholic Church but Every Boy Scout and Altar Boy who was ever molested was the victim of a homosexual predator. Thousands of young kids (mostly boys) are being groomed by drag queens and predators in schools today. It is disgusting.

They were molested by their neighbors dad.

Lol. Do you have a link for that made up story ?

Forum List

Back