Jason Aldean versus Beyonce

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Jason Aldean, born in the small town of Macon, Georgia. Beyonce born in the big blue city of Houston. It's clear between the two who has the right to sing country music.

Kenny Rogers was born in Houston. He had his nerve stepping foot into the country music scene, huh?

Anyone can sing anything in America. I don't give a fuck where you were born. Keith Urban was fucking born in Australia but sings American country music.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's not where you were born, duh.

It's the type of music you sing.

I don't consider Beyonce country, but that's just my opinion.

Jason Aldean, born in the small town of Macon, Georgia. Beyonce born in the big blue city of Houston. It's clear between the two who has the right to sing country music.

They both do. Macon is not a small town.

1709090839803.png

Population of Macon Georgia-152,000

Macon is as blue as it gets in the South.

Macon is more blue than Atlanta. Probably more blue than Augusta, since that place has a lot of South Carolina influence. More blue than Savanah. The only place in Georgia that might be more blue than Macon is Albany.

Yeah, anyone who wants to.

A lot of country stars cross over to folk, pop, and rock. Chuck Berry was considered country early on. Don't personally care for Beyonce, or Carey for that matter; I do like some of Whitney Houston's vocals. Adelle credits Beyonce with something or other, I forget what.

In my opinion, a country singer can come from anywhere. Both my most favorite male and female singers came from the state of Illinois: Mason Ramsey and Alison Krauss.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison for 30 years now)

Forum List

Back