🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JAYWALKING is now a crime deserving Beat Downs.

I don't understand the OP's concern. He supports a philosophy which promotes the destruction of people's lives for refusing to serve a hypothetical pizza to at a hypothetical gay wedding, so why shouldn't law enforcement use violence for even minor infractions?

What does one have to do with the other Plastic Man?

If you are going to support a Thugocracy, don't be surprised when Thuggery becomes the preferred method for dealing with all conflict.

All you've done is say this is ok because you believe I believe something you made up. Stop playing.

Clearly, your reading comprehension is (unsurprisingly) not quite up to snuff.

I do not condone the violence. I do believe it is the logical consequence of Your Ideology.

I can tell you dont the way you havent addressed it and instead said its ok because someone somewhere wanted a cake baked.

Just stop lying and you'll be fine.

I don't understand the OP's concern. He supports a philosophy which promotes the destruction of people's lives for refusing to serve a hypothetical pizza to at a hypothetical gay wedding, so why shouldn't law enforcement use violence for even minor infractions?

Because it traumatizes people.

Yeah, Boedicca...Why is violence for Jaywalking not acceptable?

This is the question he's srsly asking.

Personally....if I had to choose between being roughed up just a little by a cop....or losing my entire livelihood and business....hell...hit me twice sir!!

Are you trying to convince us cops like you are brave? Then why do cops commonly act out of fear? Or pretend to?

Forum List

Back