JD Vance called 'phony' by hometown residents

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
yes, JD Vance is 'phony' and he has highly flexible morality :auiqs.jpg:
one for sure,

Moscow imperialists really Believes JD Vance can Save Them.​

Will Trump & JD Vance save the dying predatory , expansionist empire of the Muscovites ?​

putin´s 🇷🇺 imperial TV is giddy about JD Vance as the VP​

Most Americans want Ukraine to be successful. We just want the American tit taken out of their mouths.

JD & Trump make a good pair. They'd both sell their own mother into a whore house for a piece of the action.

Most Americans want Ukraine to be successful.
we can crash Moscow empire in 3 months . Moscow empire produce only 1 % of the world GDP . There is a reason why they are using motorcycles, golfcarts from commie -han China and other shitty equipment now to attack on top of reactivating post-ww2 gear and using it. They can't build equipment from scratch and some already is at 0 basically in stock or close to 0.

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

When the towed artillery has carriages with wooden spokes in the wheels, Putin knows the jig is up. its basically apost-WW2 artillery like almost WW2 artillery gun....
1721572547412.jpeg

ps

A gay 🇷🇺 party will be held in Moscow and money for the “heroes of the Special Military Operation” will be collected.

1_602_crm.jpg

Then stop the dollar pipeline to Ukraine.
1721573188979.jpeg

US General: 'Moscow empire will not stop with Ukraine unless they're stopped in Ukraine'​

The wingnuts always show who they are. You'll get a bunch of laughing emoji from them because they can't counter the Vance stories with anything substantial or intelligent. So in their impotency all they can do is assign a pathetic emoji.
I hope JD Vance stocks up with his eyeliner and mascara from Sephora.Donald Trump just screwed himself. I guess he forgot what the other JD Vance really thinks of him.

1721574619451.jpeg

Be afraid... Be very afraid... Then be afraid some more
We have the first VP pick with amazing smoky eye mascara. Sorry Kamala, JD Vance goes hard. I’m just waiting for him to perfect the winged look next.

1721574672173.jpeg

Forum List

Back