JD Vance: When I get to the Senate I’ll defund the Biden Administration’s Ministry of Truth. This is downright scary

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
are you sure you're going to the Senate? you have to beat Mike Gibbons AND Josh Mandel AND Jane Timken AND Tim Ryan...good luck

• Banned
i stand with anyone who is against cancel culture, and i have confidence that JD will stand up to Biden, the media, the left, and Big Tech (but i repeat myself)

What the fuck is:

the Biden Administration’s Ministry of Truth?​

It sounds like something out of 1984. And who would we have to trust to determine what is TRUE.

Would it be factual truth? Or just the Biden administration's version of "The Truth?"

How badly is the Biden admin failing? This badly. Everyone thinks it's doom and I think it's desperation. I can smell the flop sweat from here

The Bureau of Disinformation will claim that anything that disagrees with the official story disinformation. We are hurtling headlong into a dystopia future.
I envision this group to eventually censor everything on the internet in the US.

That is the purpose I think.

As for the GOP stopping it, they must first get their head out of their arse for the first time pretty much ever.

So, he wants there to be disinformation then?
And we want a dirty environment that will heat up as hot as hell itself, throw all the poor folk to the curb, and throw grandma over the cliff

\Don't forget about all that, but I'm sure the bureaus of all truthiness will tell you bout that, so.................

Writing in the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Brett Larkin put it this way:

"This Senate primary has taken Ohio politics to a place it’s never been. With few exceptions, the only time the four leading candidates tell the truth is when they talk about each other."

Sadly, that’s true, and it leaves Ohio Republican primary voters, especially that quarter who are undecided, in the awkward position of having to choose from among candidates based chiefly on their negative traits—and on their perceived devotion to Donald Trump.

better than indoctrination through suppression of free speech
One he has not said it is suppression... It might inform you that it is fiction and the truth is a link away...

Hundreds of thousands of US Citizens were killed needlessly due to misinformation about the vaccine.. There are people still to this day who still believe the misinformation.
US enemies now know it US biggest weakness... Seriously, the method to attack US is to create massive misinformation and disinformation campaign and keep feeding it...

Russia did this and are willing to do more of it in the future. There is hard evidence of this...

Free Speech is not free, it come with consequences and responsibilities, foreign enemies of US have distorted US public discourse so badly we have now this common place..
1651146899978.png

QAnon injection pedophilla and democrats is Eliminationist Rhetoric.. It is deliberately put in place so people will not discuss and demonise the other side.

Can it be any worse than DeSantis and his election police?
Be as the Progs. Progs deny near everything that they deem as their fault. Progs have the benefit of not having moles inside their power structure as Repubs do.

Forum List

Back