Jealousy Confirmed: Ocasio-Cortez Goes Nuts Over ‘Glamour Shot’ Of Former Trump Aide Hope Hicks

Why is it that democrat/feminist women feel threatened by beautiful Conservative White women? Nevertheless I have to say that every pic that Hope Hicks takes or is in is a glamour shot! Why? She's a glamorous looking lady. Horse mouth Ocascio-Cortez is ate up with jealousy.

Ocasio-Cortez Goes Nuts Over 'Glamour Shot' Of Former Trump Aide Hope Hicks
I wouldn’t trust her with anything important, but I’d certainly do her. Most of Trump’s transition team thought the same :laugh:

Girls! Girls! You're BOTH pretty!

girls-girls-youre-both-pretty-12921789.png

Why is it that democrat/feminist women feel threatened by beautiful Conservative White women? Nevertheless I have to say that every pic that Hope Hicks takes or is in is a glamour shot! Why? She's a glamorous looking lady. Horse mouth Ocascio-Cortez is ate up with jealousy.

You know, AOC actually said something thoughtful, for once. And yet it's too complicated for your tiny brain. So congratulations. You're now the absolute dumbest person in the world. You've taken AOC's title away!

I've seen spoiled, pampered, PMS-ing teenage bitches with more emotional maturity than Occasional-Cortex. She is literally a stupid little girl in an adult female body; she never grew up and learned how to act like a real woman.

You know, AOC actually said something thoughtful, for once.
Maybe we should start calling Occasional-Cortex One-Time Cortex.

Two tweets constitutes going nuts?! With those standards Trump must be the whole Cracker Barrel

My thoughts exactly. 2 tweets does not a meltdown make.

Two tweets constitutes going nuts?! With those standards Trump must be the whole Cracker Barrel

they do in today's political world

You know, AOC actually said something thoughtful, for once. And yet it's too complicated for your tiny brain. So congratulations. You're now the absolute dumbest person in the world. You've taken AOC's title away!
High school bitchy is what you consider thoughtful? Hell you took her title away.

High school bitchy is what you consider thoughtful? Hell you took her title away.

Calling out bias by the New York Times is "high school bitchy"? Maybe you shouldn't be such a snowflake.

You think AOC has the ability to converse further than that? Good lord man. That’s 480 characters! She’s trying to figure out how to grow yucca in New York and how a disposal works. She’s busy!

Calling out bias by the New York Times is "high school bitchy"? Maybe you shouldn't be such a snowflake.
The fact you think the Times has conservative bias is amazing, funny and worthy of ridicule.

Forum List

Back