Jeanine Pirron email comes out at bad time for FOX news

I dunno. It had an asterisk next to it. But the asterisk leads to no clarity.

So I’m gonna have to assume that it is a sexually confused “T” ?

(It is a gay and trans and “queer” site apparently.)
Trying to figure it out, eh super chicken? Sounds like you're curious.

No. Not really. It seems pretty clear. But they don’t actually conceal it. It looks like a place for your hookups.
I'm not like you. It's all about the content of the article. Like the one I posted where you try desperately to evade your curiosity. But this one really caught your eye, and it's apparent why.

I'm not like you. It's all about the content of the article. Like the one I posted where you try desperately to evade your curiosity. But this one really caught your eye, and it's apparent why.
Nah. I locked the name of the “media” and got asked a question about it. That’s all. I ruffle your feathers. You’re just wrong again. But then, when aren’t you wrong?

Maybe they should be. Their suit falls apart if discovery reveals any basis to support the claim that there was evidence of vote switching or any evidence of an algorithm that could have been subsequently patched in or if they had failed to try to correct any such previously known defect. Etc.

Truth is a complete defense to a libel claim. And even meeting their initial burden seems dubious.
That is the point

There is no evidence of vote switching
Defendants have no proof of their wild claims

When Dominion win their suit those that thought Trump won will proclaim that the Deep State won and those that lost were victims of the Deep State cover up.
When you exist in a fantasy world, you get to do those things

That is the point

There is no evidence of vote switching
Defendants have no proof of their wild claims
Not true. For this libel suit, the issue boils down to whether or not the allegation at issue was (a) false and either (b) known to be false or made with a reckless disregard for the truth.

One example of any of their machines having done a core switch would suffice to show that the “allegation” was not false.

But perhaps more significantly, as the videotape of Pirro’s show demonstrates, she didn’t make any allegation. She reported. She reported what named others had claimed. She properly referred to what some others had claimed; she herself did not make any such allegation.

And you have not the first clue or whether or not there is “no evidence.” Here is “some” such evidence, in fact, that those machines had switched votes:

Also:

And this:

And this (somewhat duplicative of a prior citation, but more detail):

I grant you that the general “main stream” media uniformly reports the contrary and attempts to “debunk” the claims. But, on the other hand, the main stream media has its own credibility problems. For instance, as it turns out, Dewey did not defeat Truman.

He was sentenced to five days in jail and three years of probation stemming from a May 28 crash in Napa County, north of San Francisco.

In addition, as part of his probation, Pelosi will have to "immediately enroll in, pay for, and successfully complete a licensed DUI program for 3 months," according to the DA's statement, and pay almost $7,000 in fines.

He will also be limited, for one year, to driving a car equipped with an ignition interlock device that would require him to provide a breath sample before the engine starts, prosecutors said.

Did he do anything to threaten our national security like selling top secrets to Poootin?

Or maybe Israel nuke secrets to Saudi Arabia.
I pray the FBI has convincing proof that trump either gave or sold top secrets. But even if they have evidence of him handing the documents over to Poootin....the MAGA repubs will spin it into some minor issues...HYPOCRITES DO THAT.

But perhaps more significantly, as the videotape of Pirro’s show demonstrates, she didn’t make any allegation. She reported. She reported what named others had claimed. She properly referred to what some others had claimed; she herself did not make any such allegation.
oh yes…the old “people are saying” defense

Fox news has a responsibility to show due diligence to verify the validity of what “people are saying” before they pass along baseless rumors

Forum List

Back