Jeb Bush can't raise his kids to not be felons but wants to be in charge of the entire country?

Jeb Bush can't raise his kids to not be felons but wants to be in charge of the entire country?

I was wondering how long it would be before the Left went after Bush's family.

I have my answer.

Right, and that's only 27 years after rush started attacking Amy Carter back in 1988. Since then, each and every Democratic president's child has been insulted and degraded by the right.

Every time liberals make that claim, you can't name the people doing it

A history of Rush Limbaugh s disturbing attacks on children - AMERICAblog News

What office does Rush hold?

And if you're including him, so we're including liberal media whack jobs like Keith Olberman and Al Franken and Air America too? Or just right wing commentators?

You got examples of any of the ones you mentioned trashing republican politicians kids?

If you don't remember the left going after Palin's kids or W's kids for starters, then you're just too stupid to breathe

Florida Gov. Jeb Bush s son arrested - US news - Crime courts NBC News

"Noelle Bush, the governor’s daughter, was arrested in January 2002 and accused of trying to pass a fraudulent prescription at a pharmacy to obtain the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. She completed a drug rehabilitation program in August 2003 and a judge dismissed the drug charges against her."

"The youngest son of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush was arrested early Friday and charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest, law enforcement officials said.

John Ellis Bush, 21, was arrested by agents of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission at 2:30 a.m. on a corner of Austin’s Sixth Street bar district, said commission spokesman Roger Wade."

Good thing his son wasn't black. Didn't they shoot and kill a black kid for this very thing not too long ago?
Jebby was also arrested for sex in public. He was naked in a car with a girl.

Good for him!!!

And if you're including him, so we're including liberal media whack jobs like Keith Olberman and Al Franken and Air America too? Or just right wing commentators?

You got examples of any of the ones you mentioned trashing republican politicians kids?
I remember Olberman talking mad shit on Bush's daughters.

Par for the course for loser trolls

I don't doubt your word, but you got a link? You've been wrong before.

If we do show a link, are you going to blow it off?

Right, and that's only 27 years after rush started attacking Amy Carter back in 1988. Since then, each and every Democratic president's child has been insulted and degraded by the right.

No one's children have remotely been attacked like Palin's kids that I've ever seen. Seriously, Bulldog didn't hear that? He's a flat out liar, no point in engaging in proving what was extreme and recent, he would just deny water is wet, he is denying water is wet

"Noelle Bush, the governor’s daughter, was arrested in January 2002 and accused of trying to pass a fraudulent prescription at a pharmacy to obtain the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. She completed a drug rehabilitation program in August 2003 and a judge dismissed the drug charges against her."

"The youngest son of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush was arrested early Friday and charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest, law enforcement officials said.

John Ellis Bush, 21, was arrested by agents of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission at 2:30 a.m. on a corner of Austin’s Sixth Street bar district, said commission spokesman Roger Wade."

Good thing his son wasn't black. Didn't they shoot and kill a black kid for this very thing not too long ago?

Guys have gotten sex offender labels for as much as young John Bush did...

Guys have gotten sex offender labels for as much as young John Bush did...

You mean like when he sexually harassed a woman in the oval office? Wait, that was Slick. What about exposing himself to his secretary? Oops, still Slick. Rape? Does that do it? Woops, still Slick.

Turns out this isn't actually a standard for you, doesn't it?

I was wondering how long it would be before the Left went after Bush's family.

I have my answer.

Poor victim you are.

Clearly this shows a problem with the parents and their upbringing / culture

Rev. Billy Graham's two sons, Ned and Franklin, were cokeheads, adulterers, liars, and cheats. Are you going to step over the line and throw stones at him?

Step over the line? What? Is he beyond reproach for raising cokeheads? Because what?...He preaches?

FOH

If you are without mistakes and regrets, step over the line and throw your stones.

How many democrat pols have kids with drug addiction problems?

Clearly this shows a problem with the parents and their upbringing / culture

Rev. Billy Graham's two sons, Ned and Franklin, were cokeheads, adulterers, liars, and cheats. Are you going to step over the line and throw stones at him?

Step over the line? What? Is he beyond reproach for raising cokeheads? Because what?...He preaches?

FOH

If you are without mistakes and regrets, step over the line and throw your stones.

That sympathy shit doesnt work on me girl

If you don't remember the left going after Palin's kids or W's kids for starters, then you're just too stupid to breathe

Your question was about when. Obviously the right wing set that precedent long ago.

Would that link be showing vile behavior actually being done by them, or just calling them ugly?

No one's children have remotely been attacked like Palin's kids that I've ever seen. Seriously, Bulldog didn't hear that? He's a flat out liar, no point in engaging in proving what was extreme and recent, he would just deny water is wet, he is denying water is wet

Attacked? Reporting that an abstinence only loon has kids that shoot out illegitimate children on a regular basis is not attacking.

Your question was about when. Obviously the right wing set that precedent long ago.

Why is it when both parties do things, it's the other one who started it? You are a pathetic sheep of your party. When you and your brother were punching each other saying the other started it and your mother blamed you both and told you to man up, she was right. You still aren't doing it.

They did it first, you are P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. Man up to your own actions

Would that link be showing vile behavior actually being done by them, or just calling them ugly?

You are seriously saying you don't remember the left going after Palin and W's children? What's your favorite kool-aid flavor? I am thinking grape, am I right?

Attacked? Reporting that an abstinence only loon has kids that shoot out illegitimate children on a regular basis is not attacking.

Exactly why no one bothered to find you a link

Why is it when both parties do things, it's the other one who started it? You are a pathetic sheep of your party. When you and your brother were punching each other saying the other started it and your mother blamed you both and told you to man up, she was right. You still aren't doing it.

They did it first, you are P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. Man up to your own actions

You were the one whining. you big baby.

You are seriously saying you don't remember the left going after Palin and W's children? What's your favorite kool-aid flavor? I am thinking grape, am I right?

Answer the question. What did they go after them for? Was it after they had been actively brought into the discussion by their mother?

Forum List

Back