Jeb Bush mocks Trump: My children 'actually love me'

Ouch.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush took a few swings at President Donald Trump during a lecture this week at Yale University — saying that, unlike Trump, he goes home every day to children “who actually love me."

Jeb is nothing but a butt hurt child. Now he as ADD, he's just not getting enough attention, my cat gets that way sometimes.

We have a cat like that. It gets its ass kicked.

Ouch.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush took a few swings at President Donald Trump during a lecture this week at Yale University — saying that, unlike Trump, he goes home every day to children “who actually love me."

Jeb is nothing but a butt hurt child. Now he as ADD, he's just not getting enough attention, my cat gets that way sometimes.

Awh, give the baby some love'n.

Ouch.

I've been arrested for that before.

Ouch.

I've been arrested for that before.

:iyfyus.jpg:

The real point here is that the entire Bush clan and all similar thinking Republicans will not be voting for Trump in 2020. They will vote for another Republican or even a Democrat. As well, Trump will not get the women's vote, the minority vote, or the youth vote. :)

The real point here is that the entire Bush clan and all similar thinking Republicans will not be voting for Trump in 2020. They will vote for another Republican or even a Democrat. As well, Trump will not get the women's vote, the minority vote, or the youth vote. :)
It's simple. People who work for a living will vote for Trump. People who don't, will vote for whichever Democrat promises them the most government handouts.

It's simple. People who work for a living will vote for Trump. People who don't, will vote for whichever Democrat promises them the most government handouts.
Bullshit. People who work for a living are all your fellow Americans. To imply that women or minorities don't work for a living is despicable bigotry and racism. One way or another, the Orange Buffoon, the completely demented immoral pig in the White House will not get a 2nd term. Bet your job on it. LOL I don't care if it is Republican who is the next president, as long as it isn't this piece of shit.

Bullshit. People who work for a living are all your fellow Americans. To imply that women or minorities don't work for a living is despicable bigotry and racism. One way or another, the Orange Buffoon, the completely demented immoral pig in the White House will not get a 2nd term. Bet your job on it. LOL I don't care if it is Republican who is the next president, as long as it isn't this piece of shit.
You don't work, do you? :lol:

I doubt very much Trump will make it to the end of his first term. The way he trashes whole swathes of the electorate in a single tweet will show in the mid-term elections, and, if the Dems get control, they'll have his guts for gaiters in a flash!

Forum List

Back