Jeb Bush mocks Trump: My children 'actually love me'

Sometimes Filthy Don makes his kids "love" him.....

rivals.gif

So there's that....:113:

You're a pig.

Esmeralda, did you graduate high school? If so, where. The Donald destroyed the Swamp Rats...although several linger, like Lying Ted Cruz (friends with Corrupt POS Mueller) and Little Marco Rubio.

Every single one of those people would have been a better choice than what we ended up with. The real indication of a lack of intelligence and education is in your post, where you think Trump did anything other than behave in the most egregious way. He didn't 'destroy' anyone with intelligent, thoughtful discourse on the issues; he made low level personal attacks on all of them. The fact you can't see that says everything about your lack of education. The real swamp creatures are Trump and his base.

Trump mocks Bush

Trump set the tone for the ugliest, nastiest, most mean spirited Republican primary in the history of our country.

But did he have the RNC plotting against his opponents to rig the outcome in his favor the way the DNC rigged the primary against Bernie Sanders so Hillary would get the nomination? If that hadn't happened, Trump might not be your President right now. Ever think of that?

The real point here is that the entire Bush clan and all similar thinking Republicans will not be voting for Trump in 2020. They will vote for another Republican or even a Democrat. As well, Trump will not get the women's vote, the minority vote, or the youth vote. :)
Trump got the majority of white women in the last election - you know, the ones who are not on welfare.

The real point here is that the entire Bush clan and all similar thinking Republicans will not be voting for Trump in 2020. They will vote for another Republican or even a Democrat. As well, Trump will not get the women's vote, the minority vote, or the youth vote. :)
Trump got the majority of white women in the last election - you know, the ones who are not on welfare.

You really meant more white women on welfare and non-college educated white women voted for Trump. So there's that. :113:

You really meant more white women on welfare and non-college educated white women voted for Trump. So there's that. :113:
No, he's right. A lazy slug who gets a handout is gonna vote for the Democrat. That's a given. So there's that.

No, he's right. A lazy slug who gets a handout is gonna vote for the Democrat. That's a given. So there's that.

Meanwhile in the subsidized and racist Southern States........Filthy Don is King!

hqdefault.jpg

Thanks for the misinformation, you Southern Lazy Hucklefvcks! :113:

Ouch.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush took a few swings at President Donald Trump during a lecture this week at Yale University — saying that, unlike Trump, he goes home every day to children “who actually love me."

This is sad for so many reasons, one of which is that Trump's kids obviously love him. If you've ever seen them talk about their dad, you can tell that they care for him very much.

I meant what I said, dumbass.

Little Debby...or I mean Jebbie raises his ugly head. If only all the disgusting Bushs would go away FOREVER. At least two of them should be in Supermax.

iu

If I were a Trump offspring, I’d have him in for neurological tests ASAP. He didn’t used to sound like this.

His kids are using him just as certain as the GOP is. If fuck all anybody loved him, they would get him help.

828DE4CF-4B8E-4F35-81E8-06CDF9C1057B.jpeg

Ouch.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush took a few swings at President Donald Trump during a lecture this week at Yale University — saying that, unlike Trump, he goes home every day to children “who actually love me."
damn, good thing he didn't have a chance to win.

talk like that gets your ass kicked.

Hillary won by 3 Million votes. If illegal votes were actually cast..then she would have won by 6M. Then again, Filthy Don is getting his azz kicked in the White House every single day! :abgg2q.jpg:

"Remember, I installed a moron as President!"
\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

Thank God it's Mueller Time! :113:

He didn't have their vote in 2016 and still won the Electoral College by a wide margin!

So you will need to do better than that if you want to win in 2020 and believe me I hate Trump more than you and yet I understand how he won!

The rightwing:
liana-finck-an-ostrich-with-its-head-in-the-ground-peaks-back-out-at-itself-and-thi-new-yorker-cartoon_a-l-13894258-8419447.jpg

Yeah, anyone that is not a blind partisan hack has to be either right or left because reality sucks for partisan hacks!

Again, Trump did not carry the majority of any of those votes in 2016 and still won the Electoral College by a wide margin, so learn from your mistakes or don't and live with another four years of him and his tabloid nonsense!

Forum List

Back