Jeb Bush mocks Trump: My children 'actually love me'

Jeb Bush is a traitor who sided with and defended illegals. Jeb never acknowledged the thousands of Americans who have been RAPED and KILLED by illegals. President Trump did.

DonJr slams Jeb

”I Love Everything About My Father. Love That He Learned Enough About Politics In a Few Weeks to Dismantle You Despite it Being Your Life’s Work”
Why is it that Lil Donnie didn’t talk to his father for ten years?

The real point here is that the entire Bush clan and all similar thinking Republicans will not be voting for Trump in 2020. They will vote for another Republican or even a Democrat. As well, Trump will not get the women's vote, the minority vote, or the youth vote. :)
Trump got the majority of white women in the last election - you know, the ones who are not on welfare.

You really meant more white women on welfare and non-college educated white women voted for Trump. So there's that. :113:
No, he's right. A lazy slug who gets a handout is gonna vote for the Democrat. That's a given. So there's that.

Meanwhile in the subsidized and racist Southern States........Filthy Don is King!

hqdefault.jpg

Thanks for the misinformation, you Southern Lazy Hucklefvcks! :113:

Folks should look into the bizarre 'Skull & Bones' rituals. The Bush family was very instrumental in the creation of much of those rituals. The Bush's are very sick evil people.

The real point here is that the entire Bush clan and all similar thinking Republicans will not be voting for Trump in 2020. They will vote for another Republican or even a Democrat. As well, Trump will not get the women's vote, the minority vote, or the youth vote. :)
It's simple. People who work for a living will vote for Trump. People who don't, will vote for whichever Democrat promises them the most government handouts.
Bullshit. People who work for a living are all your fellow Americans. To imply that women or minorities don't work for a living is despicable bigotry and racism. One way or another, the Orange Buffoon, the completely demented immoral pig in the White House will not get a 2nd term. Bet your job on it. LOL I don't care if it is Republican who is the next president, as long as it isn't this piece of shit.

He wasn’t supposed to win in 2016 and many Republicans didn’t vote for him.

It's simple. People who work for a living will vote for Trump. People who don't, will vote for whichever Democrat promises them the most government handouts.
Bullshit. People who work for a living are all your fellow Americans. To imply that women or minorities don't work for a living is despicable bigotry and racism. One way or another, the Orange Buffoon, the completely demented immoral pig in the White House will not get a 2nd term. Bet your job on it. LOL I don't care if it is Republican who is the next president, as long as it isn't this piece of shit.

He wasn’t supposed to win in 2016 and many Republicans didn’t vote for him.
Things have changed a great deal. Many more Republicans are falling away from him. If there is another Republican candidate who runs in 2020, there is a very good chance he will not win. I'd rather have another Republican, almost anyone would be better than this turd.

When limp wristed, low energy dems support JEB, you know they have nothing left. :p

Forum List

Back