Jeb Bush mocks Trump: My children 'actually love me'

Well,, since this little guy has no idea what's going on here...by default I declare he loves me. BIGLY!"
\
117barrontrumpturkeypardon.jpg

So there's that. :114:

Nobody gives a shit about Jeb! Bush.

Low energy Jeb! was so ashamed of his last name he ran a campaign that never used it.

jeb-bush_4.jpg

Well,, since this little guy has no idea what's going on here...by default I declare he loves me. BIGLY!"
\

I feel sorry for that kid. The only saving grace for his life is wealth.

That's a shitty thing to say about someone you know zero about. But knowing zero about something never stopped a liberal from spouting an opinion before.
There was a time people had enough decency to leave kids out of the grown up bickerings

\

That's a shitty thing to say about someone you know zero about. But knowing zero about something never stopped a liberal from spouting an opinion before.
There was a time people had enough decency to leave kids out of the grown up bickerings
Are you an idiot? I didn't say anything bad about him. I'm talking about the life and family he was born into. I'd rather have my poor, decent, moral, hard working parents than the scum this kid has for parents. The only thing that he has that's of any value is money.

\

Are you an idiot? I didn't say anything bad about him. I'm talking about the life and family he was born into. I'd rather have my poor, decent, moral, hard working parents than the scum this kid has for parents. The only thing that he has that's of any value is money.

And this.
A buttload of bullshit you spout again- not having a clue what the young mans life experience may or may not be.

Ouch.

Jeb Bush mocks Trump: My children 'actually love me'

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush took a few swings at President Donald Trump during a lecture this week at Yale University — saying that, unlike Trump, he goes home every day to children “who actually love me."

Another POS Bush. Haven't had use for any of them. I guess GW was the least offensive until he showed his true colors when his baby brother got his ass beat.

are you feewing all sad for Donald? :rofl:

It must be in the DNA of libs to feel sorry for people... And if you "feel" that wealth is the saving grace, you have lived a sad little life...

Forum List

Back