Jeb Bush Staff Have Begun Sending Out Resumes

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
56c7b3401e00002100702760.jpg

Several Jeb Bush campaign workers are already shopping their résumés with Florida political consultants as expectations mount inside his team that their candidate won’t push on after South Carolina.

“I can unequivocally tell you that people are looking for work, because they say they’ve been led to believe that they won’t have a job because the campaign won’t be around any longer or their jobs won’t because the campaign won’t have any money,” said one Republican who helps run one of the Florida campaigns and who is a Bush donor.

Four separate and senior political consultants in Florida said they have been negotiating with potential employees who are preparing for the end of the Bush campaign. The entreaties for new work from these Bush staffers — most of whom are not top-level campaign hands — have markedly increased apace with signs that the former Florida governor is under pressure to exit the race after Saturday’s GOP primary.

Read more: Bush staff float resumes with Florida consultants

Good news! I am thankful there won't be another Bush president. The sooner Jeb bites the dust the better.

Jeb says he isn't leaving but who knows.

Why would anyone hire jebs consultants though?

Most conservative sites are saying if he flounders in SC he'll drop out...I don't know why he didn't long ago

Most conservative sites are saying if he flounders in SC he'll drop out...I don't know why he didn't long ago
how are the delegates of those who dropped out, given out? can bush just say his delegates should go to X-candidate?

Good question, I don't really know how that works. Maybe Hillary will steal them LMAO

Depends on the nature of the delegates.

Some he controls til the convention, though often they are released earlier.

Some can do whatever they want anyway

Primary seasons usually start with several candidates. Ordinarily, candidates drop out of the race after poor showings as the season wears on. So what happens when a candidate drops out after having won some delegates? This is actually a little murky. Ostensibly, the delegates go to the national convention uncommitted, like superdelegates. There, they should be allowed to vote however they choose.

These delegates may also be folded into another candidate's delegates. If a candidate drops out of the race, he or she may endorse a rival candidate in the same party. Once this happens, the delegates formerly belonging to the candidate may pledge to the endorsed one.

How Political Primaries Work

Cracks me up that the RWNJs ^^^ would uh-dore Hebby if he were in front.

They simply cannot think for themselves.

If Jeb has a bad day in South Carolina - what will he do? Will he drop out or continue on through March? I suspect he'll try to hang on through March.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back