Jeb's stand off is really about forcing Trump to pick him for VP

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Jeb Bush said he won't vote for Trump. The standoff is really about forcing Trump back to the party so that he will pick one of them. They are hoping to force him to pick one of them by threatening a boycott.

I don't believe that for a second. Bush can't stand Trump and would look like an idiot in accepting the VP position. He's already joined NeverTrump. Hillary has already been successful in scoring Money from Bush donors by targeting the NeverTrump movement. There's some huge money piling up behind that movement.

I do not join Trump, but after speaking to my brother, I will no longer come on this forum and oppose him.

I realize now that drastic measures are needed during these drastic times. Trump will bring a much needed bloodbath to the Republican Party, and he will replace the Republican establishment with men and women who are sick and tired of all the shit that the elites in both parties have been forcing us to eat for the last eight years.

• Banned
I don't believe that for a second. Bush can't stand Trump and would look like an idiot in accepting the VP position. He's already joined NeverTrump. Hillary has already been successful in scoring Money from Bush donors by targeting the NeverTrump movement. There's some huge money piling up behind that movement.

I didn't quite think of that. I was thinking that there actions might be an attempt to get Trump to pick someone they want for VP that way they won't be removed from the process entirely. I don't know what feelings each person has towards each other but I never thought Trump and Bush' s dislike for each other was genuine. I just thought it was a temporary thing because they headbutted with each other during the debate.

Forum List

Back